Vio.com
Etrip
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

This is my 5th time staying at Soluxe and I love it each time. Spotless. Quiet. Staff is amazing like all of them. Great breakfast for a small place like this. Walkable distance to the center of the city. Will come back here again and again. Thank you )

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2018

The hotel is clean, comfortable and the staff are really helpful - organised early morning taxis, packed breakfasts, stored luggage, helped with activities, and speak good English. The food is really good, and it is in a great location - quiet road close to centre.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a week in Soluxe Hotel and in general we liked it. The hotel was located in a quiet part of the city (about 10 minutes walk from the center).
The staff was very nice, polite and helpful.
The room was clean and cozy.
The only 2 downturns were: 1) a construction of the road, which impeded access to the hotel and 2) poor breakfast (sour milk and broken coffee machine).
We chose to go for a breakfast to a nearby Tucano Cafe.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D_Stasya
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I visited and stayed in the hotel for more than a month and I must say this hotel is one of the cleanest places around. The staff are very helpful and cooperative. The room service staff cleans the room everyday. There is a fine buffet breakfast in the morning with many delights. All the receptionists can speak english fluently so there is no problem in communication. Will surely visit this olace if I ever come to bishkek agan.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

My daughter and I stopped at the Soluxe before and after a tour of Kyrgyzstan. This hotel is a complete gem. It is spotlessly clean, the facilities are faultless including excellent wifi if that is important to you. The breakfast is buffet and has a good selection, they will also cook you a breakfast or fried eggs. They cannot do enough for you, Both receptionists spoke good English. It has it's own grounds for you to sit outside and relax. The rooms I had was generous with air con, TV, tea n coffee making facilities. The bathroom was clean and had all the things you would expect from a top class hotel. It is handily placed for Osh bazaar an all the main sightseeing stuff. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. I hope to return next year.

Room tip: The hotel is in it's own grounds so both rooms we had were quiet,
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelSoluxe, Π£ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ at Soluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Davescott57,

We thank you for your warm and detailed review. We are very pleased to hear that you liked your stay at our hotel. Our staff at Soluxe hotel does its best to meet our guests' needs and make the stay as pleasant as possible.

Sincerelly,