Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$140
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
eDreams
ZenHotels.comUS$173
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019

Clean with ficilities and comfert.
The room is very nice.
The location is out of traffic.
most of your needs is near by.
staff is very freindly.
you get help when you need it.
Also the brekfast is excellent.

Thanks

Room tip: It was duble room.
Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 November 2019

The hotel was very nice and easy to get around. Nice gym, I didn't try the sauna.
Room decor was nice, bed was comfortable, the chairs were out dated, recovered and uncomfortable.

There were a few problems. The toilet seat was poorly attached, and I could not cool off the room with the AC system, I had to open the window, and this was not an issue until I found I was above the smoking area.

The staff and service were amazing, anything I needed, or asked for, they delivered. The breakfast in the mornings were very good, lots of food, almost too much, as they pretty much brought me everything on the menu.

WiFi was good, always available and good speeds.

I do not speak Kyrgyz or Russian, but they always spoke to me in English, which was very helpful as my translator was not staying at the hotel.

Upon check out, they sent me off with a boxed lunch for my trip to the airport, which I really appreciated.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Beautiful foyer promised more than was actually delivered. Good size room with large comfortable bed, small bathroom but well set out with shower only. TV, fridge, desk and chair, lounge chair. There was an in room safe that was quite small and not secured in the wardrobe. The safe had flat batteries which I asked to have changed, a young man came to look and never come back, so as far as I know the safe is still unlockable. The room was very hot when we arrived, we set the air conditioning to 22c but the room became hotter (34c), we went to see reception about our faulty air conditioner only to be told that because it had been cold the other night all the heating had been turned on and you couldn't individually set the temperature. The only option was to open the window, which had no insect screen. Breakfast was a lot of pasty items but you could have your eggs made to order. We had dinner in the resturant to the left of the
reception area, the meal and service were very good. Would try a different hotel if I was to return.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2019

I stayed for one night at the Jannat regency Hotel in Bishkek.
The hotel is not in the central part of the city. It is, however, pleasant and bright, with a lot of marbles in common areas.
Rooms are nice, clean and comfortable, with all amenities. They are brightly lit. Two bottles of complimentary water are offered.
I did not have breakfast as I had to leave very early to catch a plane so I cannot comment on it. However, I was given a breakfast basked, which was reasonable.
Staff is nice and speaks good English.
Wi-Fi is free and works in the rooms and in the reception area.
A good experience.

Room tip: rooms are bright and comfortable in general.
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank claudiac67
Reviewed 26 August 2019

The Jannat hotel is an excellent hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful and the service level was always excellent. Our room was very large and well fitted out. The bed was a delight, not a common experience in this part of the world. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019