Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
US$75
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/02/23
Hotels.com
US$62
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$62
ZenHotels.comUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2021

I've booked a lux room for my friend for only one night and it turned out for him and for me the most terrible experience. First of all the room costed $70 and it did not include breakfast, the staff of the hotel did not even notify us about it, did not give us confirmation letter (well it might be my fault. i just trusted them so much and did not ask confirmation letter), did not explain the stuffs which we should know which means they did their job irresponsibly. Only when my friend finished having breakfast they decided to tell him that actually breakfast was not free. I even gave my phone number to call me in case if there is some problems, of course they did not call me. Only evening i got a message saying how much costed breakfast. In principle we refused to pay because we were not satisfied with the service of the hotel and the night shift guy with whom i did booking and with whom i talked asking for explanation was extremely rude! In this hotel nothing about hospitality !

Room tip: Do not book this hotel!
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2019

I booked 1 night at Bishkek Centrum through Booking.com. The rate I paid was approximately $61. We stayed October 23.

They provide complimentary airport pick up and drop off which I thought was a very nice benefit since the airport is approximately 40 minutes away. When we landed at the Bishkek Airport and it was very early in the morning - 5:50 am. Immigration and baggage claim was pretty quick. We came out 20 minutes later and the driver was holding a sign with my name and we quickly made our way to the hotel van.

We arrived at the hotel at 6:50 am thinking we could not check in. When I was communicating with the hotel, they said if we wanted to check in earlier, it would cost $20. We initially was going to drop off our bag and make our way to Burana Tower. However, they went ahead and gave us a key which I thought was really nice. We were allocated Room 212.

Our room had slippers, 4 bottles of water, safe, mini fridge. There is a wall unit for heat which made our room cozy and warm. The shower had plenty of hot water and good pressure. The WiFi was very fast and complimentary.

We only spent 1 day in Bishkek. We went to Burana Tower on our own (see separate review) then came back and walked the main area of Bishkek.

I downloaded Yandex prior to arrival on my iPhone and was able to enter a credit card in the app which allowed for cashless transactions. It is super convenient and cheap. For example, the Yandex ride from the hotel to the Eastern Bus Station was 80 som. From the Eastern Bus Station to Osh Bazaar was 118 som.

On the morning that we left, we had to leave at 7:45 am because we were going to Korday Border Post to Kazakhstan and had arranged for a driver to meet us at 8:45 am. I did not realize that breakfast started at 8 am so they made us a couple of sandwiches to take away. I thought that was a nice gesture as well.

For payment, they take credit card and the charge was in som.

When we left, I called Yandex to drop us off at the Kyrgyzstan / Kazahkstan border and it cost 549 som. It was a quick 25 minute ride to the border. Going through border control took about 25 minutes.

Overall, we liked the hotel. The location is good since Yandex is cheap. When we came back to Burano Tower, we had Yandex drop us off at Osh Bazaar and we walked slowly from that end to the other end at Victory Square which is close to the hotel. You can see all the sights in between.

Also, the staff speaks good English. Our room was not luxurious but the staff is great as well as the location. For the rate we paid, we really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Very central to city, sights and shops. Friendly, helpful, polite staff at Reception and Breakfast. It’s modern, clean, spacious rooms with nice decor interior. It provides free taxi/shuttle to and from the airport. We were very pleased and good value for money, you won’t be disappointed.

Room tip: Modern clean spacious rooms with helpful attentive staff and free airport transportation
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

We 4 friends started our Kyrgyzstan driving trip from Bishkek and Bishkek Centrum Hotel was a perfect starting point.

The hotel is located right in the middle of the city with ample shopping & dining options. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. While there is no restaurant they do serve a nice functional breakfast.

The best part is the service by the reception and housekeeping staff. They’re always there and willing to help with a smile.

Will be back again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Centrum Hotel for 5 days. The hotel located next to three big malls which gave us a chance to eat out and buy necessary food ar a market also the main square AlaToo is in walking distance. Happy with a customer service,especially Ramil, he is very helpful and friendly! Rooms are all quite spacious and comfortable,all you need while your stay. Breakfast and transfer from an airport is included in the fee.
Would come to this hotel once more next time we visit Kyrgyzstan,Bishkek!

Date of stay: August 2019