Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Johnny W

Feel like home.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 May 2016via mobile
This is our forth time staying with central Mansions. The first few stays were for holidays. We really enjoy the dual swimming (children and adult) pools between the two colonial buildings. The staffs has been very kind and friendly . The whole CM team has been showing us a high level of professionalism, making you feel safe and at home . Highly recommend for short and long stays

Date of stay: May 2016
    HK$177
3.0 km from Central Mansions
Pool
View more hotels in Phnom Penh
All reviews rooms overlook two bedroom apartment tuk tuk pools couch phnom raffles riverfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Upon arrival I was warmly greeted by the reception and escorted to my room. The room was very comfortable, fully functioning AC, hot/cold water, very soft bedding, sparkling clean, numerous TV English channels. In one word, perfect home for a long term residence. Management personnel is very helpful and accommodating in all respects.
Very nice and not expensive restaurant offers full range of breakfast/lunch/dinner menu.
Overall, EXCELLENT

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Like this hotel very new modem and clean, staffs very friendly and helpful. Check in was fast ,our room have been upgraded to suits 2 with bed room. Room with kitchen which provided all kitchen stuffs.

Gym and Swim pool nice and clean. Not many people around very nice and quite.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016

It was my first time in Phnom Penh and in Cambodia overall, and I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a good location too with ATMs and shops close by. I like how there are always tuk tuks around the hotel, when you want to go somewhere. As soon as you step off, they're right there, which makes it very convenient. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2016

'm a veteran filmmaker. For the last 4 years I have been working on a new film "Breaking Baksbat set in Cambodia..

One of the big problem facing me has been noise, especially when do quiet interviews.That's just simply one of the reasons I ALWAYS stay in Central Mansions.

But there's more. The apartments are wonderful, fully furnished. Super clean. The service is impeccable. My room is meticulously cleaned each day. If one stays as a longer term resident, they even provide laundry service for free. My clothes come back on hangers, neatly ironed.

The staff goes out of there way to help. Whatever it is you need they'll do it or find it. I needed a desk, an extra lamp. Sure enough, it appeared almost as soon as I requested it.

I'm reluctant to write a great review like this, because if the word gets out, I may not be able to get a reservation next time! ;-)

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank BobbyLie
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I have stayed at around 5 or 6 different apartments in PP and this was my 4th stay at the Mansions but with a couple of firsts. First time in the new building and first time since HongKong Land took over the management. Stayed in a one bedroom apartment for just under 3 months. I came from another apartment over at BKK1 but when they closed the pool for renovations I was lucky enough that CM had an apartment available, the 1 bedrooms are in hot demand. The facilities are second to none, 2 pools, a Jacuzzi, onsite mini store, cafe and huge gym and all clean modern and in excellent condition. The staff are friendly, accommodating and their command of English (my preferred language) is great and far better than my Khmer.

Over my time their the staff could not do enough to help and any problems or concerns I had were addressed immediately and thoroughly. You couldn't ask for more.

Internet both wifi and cable were fast and available all of the time, tuk tuk drivers out the front are friendly and knowledgeable and things like supermarkets are all close by.

Situated close to the American Embassy (good highlight place for tuk tuk drivers if they don't know the mansions) it is away from the tourist spots but a couple of dollars by tuk tuk or a 15 minute walk to the central markets, supermarkets and some restaurants.

I will definitely be returning for my next long stay in PP and highly recommend the Central Mansions to everyone. HKL management should be very proud with what they have done here.

PS: See if you can find the talking lift.

Room tip: Get in early if you need a 1 bedroom apartment.
Date of stay: November 2015