Staybridge Suites Baku
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmetro stationkitchen sinkfull kitchenexcellent positionspecial thankssmall gymhighly recommended hotelcold cutscaspian sealobby areatea coffeeold cityenjoyable stayreception staffexcellent hotela great stayclean rooms
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I been there only few days. But I love that place. My room was 10th floor, the view was beautiful, room was huge (love that), comfy bed:) Morning breakfast was delicious- so many choices. Service really great- waiters and reception people , cleaners was really professional and nice. 100%i will return. Thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
FaridIsmayilov, Director Of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Edijs D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to learn that the effort we make in taking care of every detail contributed to make your stay unforgettable.

I took good note of your comments and sincerely hope to welcome you again soon at Staybridge Suites Baku.

Best Regards

farid.ismayilov@sbsbaku.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed in staybridge suites Baku during my business trip. I was completely satisfied with all aspect of the hotel and its services. staff was very professional, genuine and friendly. room conditions were excellent and the location of the hotel, whether you come for business or leisure, is very convenient in the heart of the city with a beautiful city view! I'd like to give my thanks to Mr. Ferid Ismayilov and his team for a wonderful staybridge experience and I shall definitely repeat my experience next time I visit Baku!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear SpartanTR

I am really glad that you felt special and appreciated every aspect of your stay with us!

We are already looking forward to welcome you back soon,

Sincerely Yours

farid.ismayilov@sbsbaku.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place. The rooms are big especially my with huge windows and amazing views. Biggest bedroom and very comfortable at all. The location is good not far away from the center. We can take a taxi to the old town which will cost more or less 3$. Near to the hotel have a big shopping center and plenty of places to eating for a reasonable price- more or less 10$ per person.
The breakfast is good enough and the staff always is friendly and helpful.

Dear Bobipintev

Thank you very much for such a detailed inspiring review.

It was our great pleasure to have you staying with us and we genuinely hope to welcome you to Staybridge Suites Baku again!

Sincerely yours,

Farid.Ismayilov@sbsbaku.com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Room was very clean, tidy with bigger space. The amenities in the room with kitchen facility was oversatisfaction.
Breakfast was splendid. When I saw the variety of the breakfast items I was surprised. You can find everything.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FaridIsmayilov, Director Of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear iqbalsyed27,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Baku and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you appreciated our breakfast

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had stayed at the Staybridge previously, and as it is close to my place of work it was sufficiently convenient to stay there again.
I arrived at GYD International airport at 1.30am, and had booked a taxi in advance, which saved all the hassle of trying to negotiate with the taxi mafia at the arrivals hall. It was about a 20 minutes drive to the Staybridge Suites.
Upon arrival the night staff were wide awake and greeted me with a smile, and a full summary of the features of the hotel. Nothing has changed since last August.
I was allocated a different room to my previous visit, and it had a much more convenient layout. The bedroom was separated from the living area; almost like a one bedroom apartment. The kitchen was fully functional, including a dishwasher (not that is was used because most meals were provided, in one way or another, by the hotel. Plenty of storage with the double wardrobe, and a nice place to work by the floor to ceiling windows. The internet connection was brilliant.
The bathroom was very spacious, but a little dated, and the only real issue was a lack of a toilet squirter.
The room looked over the railway yards and Baku central station, with large windows in both the living area and bedroom.
The room was cleaned and tidied daily.
Breakfast was provided, buffet style; not overly brilliant, but did the trick: cereal, bread, processed meat, eggs, fruit and veg, pastries, tea & coffee. Tuesday through Thursday was social with free drinks and snacks, which could (and did) double for dinner. Also ordered from the menu on another night, and the menu was quite good.
The staff were all very good, apart from one night when all the waiting and cooking staff seemed to have gone missing. A word to reception and that was rectified immediately.
It was interesting with the pricing of the room. I booked prior to finalising my travel arrangements, and ended up with 6 nights, and rebooked an extra night at the start and finish. Price ranged from $80 to $120, for the same room.
Location was perfect for my business trip, as the Staybridge was about 300 metres from my workplace, and if I wanted to get downtown to Fountain Square and the old city it was a brisk 30 minutes walk, or $3 by taxi.
I will certainly stay again on my next visit - a real home away from home.

Room Tip: High floor can give you a view of the Caspian Sea, if you are on the eastern side of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
FaridIsmayilov, Director of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Sagitaur,

I am pleased that you had a splendid stay with us. It is amazing to hear that you were impressed with our restaurants and found our colleagues to be very attentive.

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced with regards to the slack of a toilet squirter in the bathroom. Rest assured that your comments are important to us and we will work on improving the product. We also have a refurbishment cycle in the hotel to ensure that everything looks fresh and new.

That being said, I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Regards,