“Very Rude”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Disappointed.
I found them to be extremely rude! I was greeted immediately as I arrived and I asked for a table for one and was immediately brushed aside and forgotten about due to a group of 5 or so that was right behind me. They didn’t ask me to wait or anything...Completely ignored me. I understand I’m just one person and they will make more money off of the larger group but c’mon...I just don’t think that’s good customer service.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very bad service and food quality very bad.
never visit again here..
waiters dont understand what we ask for.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The manager welcomed us, we were seated waiting the waiters to approach. We waited for about 10-15 minutes looking at waiters and trying invite them at least and feeling invisible as no worker noticed us, though they were serving others. With a broken dream of getting the menu we got on feet and moved out of the restaurant, they even did not notice our leaving! Just appalling!

2  Thank Hayk H
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We do often visit here with friend. Tasty Italian food, good atmosphere... It's not a chip place but it worth's it.Would recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I often go to this restaurant. Excellent food. Excellent location, looking at Northern Avenue, central Yerevan. Our favorite is salmon with lemon, garlic and cream sauce with asparagus. The salads are great too.