“Tasty kebab”

Kebab Sai Gon
Ranked #1,204 of 4,623 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

This takeaway place was close to my hotel. Ate here twice during my stay. Tasty chicken kebab with fresh salad straight from a fridge. Slightly dearer than neighboring places but still fairly priced. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a great German style kabob place in Vietnam. Had the chicken with veggies and garlic sauce a couple times last week. Really good. Super affordable. Like many places near the street, they have no seating.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Here on business we are rushed! Walked past this place and decided it looked appealing so we'd try. We have come back each day!!!! It is so amazing. I was truly shocked how decadent the food is and TASTY! I keep clinging to my new found go to for the remainder of this work trip. The food is delicious, beautiful, and the only thing I wish was I could take this place home with me. It's sooooooo wonderful. Don't take my word for it...eat there! Today! Thank me later ;)

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We reached this place with the desire to try the famous best kebab in town but was disappointed to discover that there is place to sit for eating in the place... just two chairs squatted by staff / no table... only interesting for take away. Where to eat ? Further... near the garbages !?

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Saigon isn't exactly the best place for kebabs - but this is a place with top-notch doner kebabs, as good as you'll get in this city. I was told by the staff that the owner is Vietnamese but has stayed in Germany, so has experience with doner kebabs. Good stuff.

Date of visit: May 2017