“Wonderful to spend the afternoon with a local student”

Onetrip Motorcycle Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A travel platform connecting local guides with travelers throughout Vietnam We are Onetrip, a social travel platform connecting local guides with travelers from around the world for an insanely awesome experience. We believe that the people are even more beautiful than the wonders that gave us the travel bugs. Therefore, we work closely with the local communities to come up with truly social experiences that not only showcase the natural wonders of the land, but also reveal the friendly beauty of its people…and of course, the mouth-watering local cuisines. Our itineraries are available for free and we encourage everyone to take advantage of this valuable resource. However, given the language barrier and your time constraint, we believe that a passionate local guide can provide you with a much more valuable experience. So take a look at what we have to offer and send us a LOUD message (so we get back to you immediately!) and we’ll set you up with that awesome guide for that insanely awesome experience. Cheers, Team Onetrip
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I strongly recommend the city tour- especially the War Museum. My guide was really knowledgeable, insightful, interesting to speak with and just plain fun.

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"experience vietnam"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I went on a tour with Hunter and Joy. They were awesome guides who took us around to sites that we wouldn’t have seen otherwise. I was happy that they switched showing us around the typical sites since we had walked around and saw them the day before. They introduced us to egg coffee which was fantastic! Highly recommend the experience and it was so fun to ride around in the bike! The breeze from the ride is a plus during hot hot humid days.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cannot reccommend Onetrip more for your Cu Chi Tunnel excursion!! My friend and I are traveling through Southeast Asia and found Onetrip online whilst planning our time in Ho Chi Minh City. We did the one day trip to the tunnels with them, and it was worth every penny. We had 4 tourguides with us- 2 full time guides and 2 trainees. Their names were Jack, Kingsley, and Wing. They were all super respectful, knowledgeable, funny and friendly. We ended the day with 4 new friends and would totally hang out with all of them again! Definitely do this tour if you have time in HCMC, it contains plenty of information about the war and Vietnam culture as well as adventure and fun. We did the all-day motorbike tour which makes many stops along the way to the tunnels at beautiful photo spots as well as farms and gardens. Sign up and enjoy!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did Cu Chi Tunnel tour and Street Food tour ... Gobsmacked ... Travel n Eat like a local ! And make friends too !
Long & Ed were the most awesome tour guides that I have ever experienced.
Completely FLEXIBLE, great food and very involved and humorous people
I know so much about the vietnamese history, culture and how the local live thanks to them ...

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I linked up with one trip to take a motorbike tour of the Mekong delta. This was an amazing way to not only see the delta, but also to experience village life, learn about Vietnamese culture, and get off the beaten path. You won't be going to any tourist traps on this trip! Khang was my tour guide and motorbike driver, and he was amazing -- knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible! I feel like I made a new friend, and didn't just make a transaction. If you can outlast the butt pain (it's a lot of motorcycle time), then it's well worth the cost (which is steeper than most tours)!