Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$282
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Hotels.com
Maison De Camille(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Le Meridien Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Pool
Hotel L' Odeon(Ho Chi Minh City)
Lief Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonesty fridgeloft apartmentstudent citystudent tourhome away from homewonderful hostsplace to staywashing machine and dryercommon areascu chi tunnelsle thanh tonvietnamese cultureperfect staycity tourlittle touchesvietnamese coffeemekong delta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The listed property was amazing. The accuracy,location, cleanliness, team response and assistance was to a tee. Truly one of the best experieces in AirBNB. One thing to note, If you are a light sleeper, perhaps this place is not the right choice to make. However, this does not bother my partner and i as we are both heavy sleeper. Much appreciated truc, we will definitely come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay in D7. I stayed in both the transit house near the airport and the apartment in district 7. Team Christina’s took great care of me. Outstanding customer service and a clean and comfortable apartment. I highly recommend this place. I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was probably one of my most enjoyable stays in Southeast Asia. Truc, the Christina’s Saigon host, was communicative, quick to respond and funny. The home was immaculate
and exceeded all my expectations. This will likely be the only place I book in HCMC the next time I visit. Thanks Christina’s and Truc! <3"

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Christina's Saigon is a great team of hosts who have exceeded my expectations in every way. On day one, they set the tone for my entire stay, sharing their energy, great mood, and local knowledge. I can't thank them enough for their professionalism. They were very reactive and tried to address all of my particular requests.
The place itself was spotless. Well equipped, reasonably priced and not far from the center, I could not have asked for a better place.
I'll certainly remain in touch with Christina's team! Way to go guys!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BaptisteVN
Reviewed 9 June 2018

From planning our trip to actually getting to the condo Christina's was a great help. The place is exactly like the photos. Our flights arrived early and some one from Christina's was there to check us in. She had great tips and was very welcoming. We were having a package delivered from Fedex and they were very helpful in receiving it for me. The team at Christina's is professional yet very warm and caring at the same time. I really felt like they wanted us to have the best trip possible. Any time you message them they are very quick to respond. The AC and the washer in the unit work great. My wife actually needed an extra blanket to keep her warm at night because I like it cold. The building is very centrally located . We were able to walk to a lot of the things we wanted to do. They also had two cleanings scheduled during the 5 days we were there which is nicer than we have experienced with Airbnb. Over all a great experience and we would stay in this place again. Traveling to new countries for the first time is still a little stressful for us, but Christina's really took all the unforeseen complications out of the process. They really help make things stress free. Even made sure we had our visas in order.

Room Tip: Our Room Was Perfect, Just Like The Pictures.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple