1,190 results
All reviews the club lounge spg platinum latest recipe river view complimentary coffee soft opening modern hotel corner suite infinity pool turn down service business trip rooms are spacious excellent hotel breakfast buffet restaurants and bars pho camille
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Only here for one night and limited time to experience the hotel facilities but the decor was superb and the room was a very good size and had great views.

Very new fixtures and fittings and had excellent amenities in bathroom, staff were extremely polite and courteous.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Christopher L
Justin M, General Manager at Le Meridien Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Christopher L,

Thank you for taking the time to share this excellent review of your recent stay at Le Meridien Saigon. I am absolutely delighted that our hotel team provided you with excellent service and you were impressed with our facilities and interior design. If travel brings you back to Saigon, we hope to have you again for a longer stay.

All the best,
Justin Malcolm

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I am so glad I chose this hotel for my visit to Saigon. I am an SPG Platinum member and I was given a fabulous room on the Club Floor with a view of the city. The bed was super comfortable and I loved the bathroom. Word of warning for those over 5'5" tall lol. The bathtub looked amazing but it was super tiny for a 5'8" girl like me!

The Club Lounge had such an amazing view. The selection of food and drinks at breakfast, afternoon tea and happy hour were unbelievable. The staff in the longe could not have been better. They were so attentive and kind.

The hotel location is within an easy walk of the central area of the city and there are tons of great restaurants and shops nearby. I love the food in Vietnam and one of my favorite meals was in a small place right by the hotel.

If you are looking for a great place to stay while in Saigon, the Le Meridien is a top pick.

Room Tip: I think the city views are the best
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Taylor S

Dear TheArtofBeer,

Greeting from Saigon!

It was a treat to find your review today and we are delighted to read that we are your favorite place to stay in Saigon.

We are glad that your visit was long enough so that you could thoroughly enjoy all that the city and Le Meridien Saigon have to offer, from some amazing culinary delights in our Executive Club Lounge to delicious Vietnamese food and bustling streets of the surrounding areas. Our Club Lounge boasts some amazing views and as we hope you would agree, the service from the crew is the perfect complement for a complete Executive Lounge Level experience.

We hope you will be able to visit us again one day soon. Until then, we thank you for the review and invite you to let us know if we can assist in planning your next travels to Saigon.

Best regards,
Justin Malcolm

Reviewed 29 April 2018

My stay at Le Meridien Saigon is always amazing, especially the platinum & ambassador treatment is outstanding here. The hotel is one of the newest Marriott property in Saigon and Vietnam. The service from the club lounge is one of the best that I've experienced thanks to the friendly club team. Mr. Andy and Mr. Khuong always make sure that I'm comfortable in my grand suite. Meanwhile, Ms Vy, Diem, Lan Nu, and Mr Quang who taking turn to take care of me and my friend in the lounge. Especially Ms Thu for her exceptional services from my several stays here. I felt like she is my private butler during my stay at the hotel. I can't wait to return here someday to enjoy the city and the attentive service in the lounge.

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DuyAnh92
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time last week. Pleasant hotel and everything worked. My room was sufficiently large and well maintained. Check in process was smooth and was suitably impressed by the gym and pool. Great views across river as well. Found the Club Floor very pleasant also. Will definitely return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve had chance to be here. I like this hotel very much!! The Front Desk is excellent & professional. About the room, i love it, it’s so luxury, the details are very nice. And i love the pizza here, taste so good. I want to go here one more !! Le Meridien Saigon !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family