“full diskes”

Ranked #426 of 4,372 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Indulging yourselves in a fantastic experience of table-charcoal grill restaurant and admiring the stunning beauty of the heart of Saigon. Our first standards are made from the combination of our fresh and high quality ingredients with modern and traditional styles of cooking that creates the authentic cuisines to the satisfaction of your utmost taste.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The restaurant locate on 7th, very nice view, the disk is quite big for 2 people. Should try the grill fish roll.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

It is a Vietnamese rooftop restaurant with small portions, a lot of beer options and good views of Saigon I would like to say will come back but I won’t maybe a beer.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

First time to Vietnam and a food lover myself. My friend and I went around to search for good food and great bars in Saigon. After visiting so many TOP rated restaurants we're glad we are here in Saigon Grill. Our best meal in Saigon and will definitely recommend to all our friends back home. Our server Cham (not sure if I spell it right) was attentive and made marvellous recommendations. The food was delicious and we even made more food orders as it is so good. Will definitely be back when I'm back to Saigon. Must try.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The view from this rooftop restaurant is amazing! It is very nicely decorated as well. The waitress assured me which dishes I would be able to eat that were gluten free, so we shared the La Vong fish, which was delicious (full of little bones though, but oh well). Service was great, and prices were amazing. I would definitely recommend the Saigon Grill!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I already been there many time, especially if I have visitors coming to Vietnam, this is one of the places for sure I will take them to. The food and the service are good, but the view is stunning. Very reasonable price for nice dinner on weekends. I would also recommend making reservation during the weekends.