4,017 results
All reviews japanese toilet seafood buffet the club lounge turn down service japanese style shuttle bus free shuttle service excellent hotel junior suite executive floor five star hotel main attractions rooms are large modern hotel pho opera house ben thanh market
Reviewed 30 April 2018

large ultra modern hotel ideally situated in the city. first class accommodation ,service , cleanliness ,facilities whilst friendly and helpful. highlight for us was the AMAZING buffet, eat as much as you want, unlimited wine ( normally ultra expensive in Vietnam) almost every thing you could think of, top quality, oysters, lobster, crab, meats .cheesesetc etc.a steal. you must book in advance as it is obviously a big hit in the city,

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days on Indochina tour, was best hotel in our entire trip. Room was modern, spacious , and great view of the city. My husband fell in love with the Toto toilet. The breakfast buffet was the best we ever had. Prices at the lounge were reasonable. The prices at the souvenir shop were cheaper than other tourist shops.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing check-in staff, I made a mistake and accidently booked a double bed room but they had availability for a single bed and switched me with no problem. We were given a room on the 23rd floor, the top most floor. It was around the corner right near the elevator but you did not hear it. The view from the room was breathless. The room was comfortable and clean. Very luxurious def worth every star! Def book in advance and give this place a try you won't regret it! The buffet on the second floor was amazing I'll def review that soon!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

A modern hotel situated in the business district of Ho Chi Min city, the rooms are modern and are decorated in a minimalist style, though the room is slightly smaller than what am use to, they are comfortable and clean and my particular room was fitted with one of those State of art Electronic Japanese toilets which has a heated seat, dryer and water jets. The Hotel has a nice cocktail bar unusually situated in the hotel lobby serving exceptionally well mixed cocktails, I recommend the tiramisu Martinis, During my stay I took advantage of the Spa where I had a 90min hot stone massage which was very very relaxing. The hotel has 3 restaurants of which I visited the sea food buffet which will serve non stop sea food to your table which includes fresh lobster, tiger prawns and crabs cooked to your preferences for a very reasonable price, be warned it gets very busy so book in advance. We had breakfast included within our package, the breakfast is very good with a huge choice ranging from traditional full English to Korean spicy squid. This hotel is everything you want in a City Hotel and was very good value for money, The receptionists are helpful and speak good English, unfortunately the staff in the restaurants and Spa did not have the same grasp of English and at times it proved quite frustrating to communicate with them, the location is not quite in the tourist area of Saigon but is only a short cab journey to some of the attractions like the palace and the war museum, this Hotel is definitely worth considering if you find your self visiting the city and I would gladly stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We checking late after midnight hence the process was very quick.
Overall, staff at reception, concierge or at lobby are very friendly and nice, always smiling.
The hotel in general is beautiful, air con is just right, not so cold. Place is clean.
The room is big enough, very confortable. King size bed so it is huge. There are 2 pillows, one very large and one regular size - however somehow, the pillows are not very confortable - too soft if you are using one, too thick when you are using 2.
Also the light controller are a bit far from bed so when you are in bed and want to switch off the lights, you must stand out of the bed a bit.
Overall, the room is very clean but can be improved with international plug so that we don't need to bring one - this will upgrade the standard of the hotel (suggestion).
Everyday, you have a box of (3) chocolates - nice treats knowing in most hotel it is either fruit or chocolate once per stay.
The bathroom has everything you need with big bath tub and bath salt (not every hotel provides this) and a huge shower that can fit 2 - I will have installed a double shower to provide this experience for guest as not everyone has a double shower at home.
Also I will have the door of the shower opening inside rather than outside or best a door that can be opened from both sides. reason is when you have the bath towel on the floor, and when you open the shower door, it just pushed the towel away and with water on the floor it could be slippy - my wife did actually fallout out for this reason.
The breakfast has a huge selection, at one hand so many choices but on the other hand, it is missing a bit of meat (maybe personal needs). They have a nice egg station with many egg dishes you can choose - I recommend the egg benedict.
Also a nice waffle station with different choices.
I like the fresh coconut juice, the ice white coffee, the juice and the fact there is a different noodle soup each day so that you can try all the Vietnamese soup, however, not always good compare to outside restaurants.
There is a wonderful buffet in the evening with crab and lobster and it is better to book if you want to try as it is crowded. For breakfast, it is also crowded and very noisy before 9am so usually I go after 9am it is quieter.
The pool and gym are small but clean and nice place to chill.
It is like 20-30mn. walk from the tourist areas but there is a shuttle every hour in the morning and every 2 hours in the afternoon that drop you only (no pick-up back to hotel) - very convenient but better to book especially during week-end (I took it on Thursday, I was the only person, I took it again on Sunday and the shuttle was full - only 13 seats). Anyway, there are always taxis lining up in front of the hotel and it is so cheap you can always take taxi. It is Vinasun one of the trusted company. I have Grab on my phone and actually I never used it as it was very easy to grab a Vinasun taxi on the street.
The hotel is also like 20 minutes (without traffic) and 30-45 minutes (during weekdays) from/to airport. We left on Monday at 4pm by taxi and took us around 30mn to airport.

Overall, high standard hotel so high expectation of course and it just missing very minor things to be 'Excellent'. Definitely recommend.
Hope this helps

Room Tip: Request a high floor room, staff really tries to accomodate
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple