Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Our experience with Travel Agent Hanoi

Everything was really great and the Sapa hike and homestay and the Ha Long bay cruise (we did a... read more

Reviewed 1 July 2020
SKirtikar
Travel Agent Hanoi

Simon organised a fabulous itinerary for our 3 week trip to Vietnam in March 2020. Unfortunately... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2020
judithkZ4304IZ
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from US$34.88
from US$100.00
from US$130.00
from US$42.00
More Info
All reviews food tour halong bay went smoothly internal flights day trip tailor made a wonderful holiday quick response north vietnam like clockwork no hesitation in recommending excellent trip visit vietnam airport transfer always on time ninh binh itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2019

I decided to book my trip just one week before, and Simon helped me to find the best solution for my budget. He is always available on whatsapp, so I could easily contact him before and during my trip. The organization was perfect, so I can definitely recommend Travel Agent Hanoi.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank dylandog2
travelagenth2015, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2019

Thank you Pietro, so glad I could be of service for you at the last minute. Not a problem for us at all, glad it all worked out well for you both. Thanks again and all the very best from your local travel agency in Hanoi. Ngat & Simon

Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Simon and Ngat provide a very attentive and personal service for visitors to Vietnam. Ngat's food tour is a must. Helpful input for planning the trip

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Owen M

Thank you Owen, appreciate this review of our travel agency in Hanoi, thanks, Simon & Ngat

Reviewed 4 March 2019

Firstly, I think it's important to state that my husband and I (50+ yrs couple) are experienced travellers. Usually we prefer to organise an independent itinerary ourselves and we always do extensive research before we travel. This also means we have a lot of experience booking certain trips with local agents.
We decided to contact a travel agent to book our Ha Long Bay cruise because our dates and itinerary in Vietnam meant the cruise fell just after the TET holiday and over Valentines Day. We understood this was a busy time so we wanted to make sure we got a good boat well ahead of our UK departure date.
I found having a native English speaking contact based in Vietnam a definite advantage. My requests were easily understood and Simon wasted no time in sorting out plans and responding to emails. In fact it was so easy to converse (incl. via WhatsApp), my husband and I ended up booking the street food tour which we thoroughly enjoyed. Simon's lovely wife Ngat was the guide and it was a pleasure to spend a few hours in her company and benefit from her local knowledge.
We had a fabulous time meeting Simon and Ngat in Hanoi and wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Nicola T

Thank you Nicola, very kind of you to write this review and especially when you are seasoned travellers to use our services and praise us is very heartwarming. We always put our utmost in to each and every guests holiday and are glad it paid off for your trip. All the best Simon & Ngat of your local Travel Agency in Hanoi

Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

We travelled with our parents who are 70+ years to Hanoi and Halong bay in Jan’19. I didnt have time to plan the trip so left it to Simon and his team to plan everything. We had a good time overall. The hotel was in old quarters so there was a nice buzz around the hotel. The entire trip was hassle free. My parents had knee issues and were slow so all the activities were not meant for them but nevertheless they enjoyed the trip. I would greatly recommend Travel Agent Hanoi if you like everything planned for you in advance.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

Planning a North to South Vietnam trip seemed like a daunting task but luckily I got the contact of Travel Agent Hanoi. We specified the locations/ durations we wanted to visit and Simon did an excellent job of planning the rest of the itnerary to the last detail. All his choices were the best specifically Phong Nha and Hoi An. Highly attentive and responsive to answer all and any of your queries. His planning had a personel touch and you can always reach out to him over whatsapp. So when going with Travel Agent Hanoi worry not and trust Simon will plan an excellent itenerary. Thanks again Simon !

Date of experience: February 2019
3  Thank NikhiL P

Thank you Nikhil, so happy to have met you both and such a lovely couple you are. Glad the trip went well and no problem with the recommendations in Phong Nha and Hoi An, two of the most beautiful places to visit in Vietnam for us too. All the very best to you both and see you back here for Sapa ;) Simon & Ngat - Travel Agent Hanoi