All reviewsdeli restaurantold quarterhalong baycooking classbell boybuffet breakfasthigher floorspecial thanksexecutive roomwe've stayedexcellent locationthe hotel staffsmall roomnight marketno windowwould highly recommend this hotelamazing staff
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

To Ana, Sunny, Daniel, Linh, Tom, Lucy, Henry and everyone at the Hanoi Peridot Hotel, thank you once again for welcoming me as family and providing me with so many highlights on my third Vietnamese vacation with you guys.

For anyone reading this and deciding whether to stay here or not just notice that I’ve addressed 7 staff members by name, such is the level of service offered by this hotel.

Friendly smiles, good English, great advice, and a sense of care are exhibited by the staff at this hotel which is located in the heart of the old quarter.

A lot of the great restaurants, the better street food and all the madness of the Old Quarter are just out the doorstep of this hotel.

The rooms are good and there is a nice breakfast and restaurant area but really, you stay here because you want to know you’ll be looked after and you want to explore the Old Quarter.

Daniel is one of the best doormen in Hanoi and I can’t even count the number of times that he has shown kindness and friendship that goes beyond normal service.
He is quick with a joke as well.

Lucy is one of the finest tour desk operators in Hanoi and you’ll be in safe hands with her looking after you. She is just wonderful to deal with.

Sunny, behind the front desk, has one of the best smiles in Vietnam and will direct you with expert precision to any destination you care to seek out when in Hanoi.

(I could do a bio for literally 10 staff members but we’d be here all night.)

I’ve stayed here three times and have spent countless hours in the lobby chatting about the day’s events or what’s on tomorrow with staff and it’s memories like these that escalate a memorable holiday into an unforgettable one.

If you want a good room, in a good location, surrounded by good restaurants, with the best staff I’ve ever witnessed in the Hospitality industry then this is the place for you.

See you all again in a few years my friends.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank TumutGuru
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with even better staff- so attentive and full of good information! I would highly recommend staying here when visiting Hanoi, you get more than your money’s worth.

Rooms are lovely and clean!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Beth Anna B
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

A great small and friendly hotel in the center of the old quarter Hanoi. Lucy the travel agent was very good at sorting out all our travel plans and shipping out all our purchases.
This hotel gets a 10 in everything!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Julian G
Reviewed 8 August 2018

And friend and I stayed at the hotel for one night during our stay in Vietnam. Leaving we agreed that another night's stay in Hanoi would have been worth it simply for the hotel.
On arrival we were given a welcome drink and cold towel. The rooms are decorated with taste, clean and comfortable. The location is great, right in the Old Quarter within walking distance of many sights, excellent restaurants and cafés.
The breakfast at Peridot Hotel is amazing. Any kind of breakfast is available, from scrambled eggs to baked goods to noodles soup and all of them taste great.
The staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful. In particular Sunny, Julia, Linh and Ana helped us with advice on what to see in Hanoi, organized transport for us to our further destinations and were happy to share some facts on Vietnamese history and culture. Overall it was a wonderful, all too short stay and I would return to Peridot Hotel for any future visit to Hanoi.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank stefanalex2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We did a holiday Ho Chi Minh - Cambodia - HaNoi. Since HaNoi was our last leg of the holiday, the room sizes did disappoint us. We were not happy at all but with time we did realize we were staying at the Old Quarters, which is a very bustling area but the rooms here are smaller than other cities yet clean and tidy.
The hotel is located in the heart of the city close to most markets and the city is easily accessible from here.
The staff is amazing, they go out of their way to make your holiday worthwhile. Daniel at entrance welcomes you with such a pleasant and grateful smile. He went out of his way to walk with us to a few restaurant on different days.
At the reception, Tom, Sunny and Julia are kind too helping you with all requirements and not rushing with payment details/settlement that is the case at most places.
Lucy, the person I’ve been in touch with from the very beginning to accommodate our entire group. We were 16 and Lucy looked after us well. She also arranged for us all a nights stay on the Athena Cruise, Ha Long Bay, on which we had an incredible night. Thank you Lucy for all your care and concern.
The restaurant breakfast is good and you must give dinner a try there too. Mai, (if I’ve got the name right) cooks her meals to perfection and all her food bursts with authentic Vietnamese flavors. The rates are very reasonable and the quantities are good. Thanks Mai, for the ginger tea you offered for my cold ;)
Will definitely recommend the place to friends traveling to HaNoi.

Stayed: August 2018