3,713 results
All reviews red bean restaurant duplex suite old quarter halong bay boutique hotel street food tour ma may street fantastic hotel remembered our names sister hotel the hustle and bustle exceptional service cooking class breakfast buffet the hotel staff pho welcome drink
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to spend time in the old quarter this is the place to stay. Facilities up to high standards, staff very helpful beyond your expectations even helped us getting the right taxi by taking us to a corner and waited for it to be sure we avoided scams. Really felt pampered and looked after. Good choices for worldwide breakfast taste. Nice room and balcony view on 705; big enough for 3. Recommended!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
EHGroup, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear r16ccy,

Thank you for staying with us due to your recent stay at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Its is very pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your stay with us. I am sure that my team has enjoyed cartering you as much as you enjoyed our service. Teh whole team will keep up the great work to maintain our service to have better welcome you back soon in Hanoi.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic boutique hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter! We stayed in 3 hotels ( including a 5* hotel) during our holiday in Vietnam, and the service we received at La Siesta Hotel is the best!

The staff are absolutely friendly and attentive to all details. From the receptionist, to the waiter, housekeeper, driver... We celebrated a birthday while at the hotel, and they delighted us with a birthday cake and very pretty decor in the room. More so, we were pleasantly surprise when they offered us complimentary laundry and mini bar service. We stayed in a duplex Suite for 3 nights and it is well worth the money. Although we are in the middle of a very busy old quarter, our room was very peaceful and an oasis. The hotel is very well maintained and staff are happy and motivated. There are many Boutique hotels in the Old Quarter, but the La Siesta Hotel is truly the best!

They really take special care for all their guests. We also booked private car trips and day tours with them through their Elegance Hospitality Group. Again, they display the same level of excellent service that we received at the hotel.

The service we have received rivals some of the TOP hotel chains around the world (eg. Banyan Tree, Intercontinental , Shangri-la) that I have stayed in.

Excellent location! We had a great time exploring the morning and night markets as well as Hian Kiem Lake.

Room Tip: The duplex is great! Very quiet and interesting too. There are two bathrooms, so really a bonus as we had 3 persons.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ai Ling S,

It is very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for staying and taking your time to share your perfect rating to us. I will definitely forward your compliment to my team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. The whole team very much look forward to welcome you back again very soon with our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

La Siesta has it sussed. The staff is a unified blend of commitment and professionalism.

Put them in a stylish home away from home, and you couldn't ask for more. Everyone from the concierge to the ladies to clean the rooms genuinely want to make you feel welcome.

In a country where we have only experienced great service, La Siesta, effortlessly, does it best.

Thank you for a wonderful stay in Hanoi.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roger S
Dan D, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Roger S,

I am very glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for taking your time to share your perfect experience to us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our stylish hotel with great service from all the staff. I wuill definitely forward your compliment to my team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. We very much look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just checked out of La Siesta after my second stay in two weeks during my trip to Vietnam and both stays were really fantastic. I'm a frequent business traveler, and the staff & service really stand out at La Siesta - they go the extra mile for guests and are super helpful and sweet. The food and spa are also great, and the hotel is located in the best area of Hanoi whether you're a business traveler or on holiday. I'm looking forward to staying at La Siesta again very soon. Thank you Scarlett & team for a great stay!

Room Tip: The suites are fantastic; the spa and gym are located on the third floor
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank msl9017

Dear msl9017,

It is very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for choosing our hotel. It is our greatest pleasure to have you here with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our stand our service. Yes, we do invest a lot of time in effort to well train our team in order to maintain our service. The whole team will keep up the great work to have better welcome you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff are absolutely great here. Very friendly, very helpful. Room comfortable. Location great in the middle of the old Quarter. Found the room lighting a bit dim for working, but they provided me with an extra lamp. Food excellent and restaurant staff very helpful and informative about local specialities.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business