3,753 results
All reviews red bean restaurant old quarter duplex suite halong bay street food tour boutique hotel ma may street remembered our names wonderful hotel the hustle and bustle sister hotel cooking class exceptional service breakfast buffet the hotel staff pho welcome drink
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This is a cute boutique hotel. The location is perfect (close to most things). What makes this hotel exceptional is the staff. They are all so helpful from the minute you walk in. They make you feel like you are their only client (especially Alice). We had a great experience here. A must stay if visiting Hanoi.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan D, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Pooja G,

Thank you for staying and recommending our hotel to other travelers. It is very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with La Siesta Team. I will definitely forward your feedback to Alice and the rest of my team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. The whole team will keep up the great work to warmly welcome you back one day very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me then.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

"First night in country, it's like sliding into a warm deeply comforting familiar bath." Anthony Bourdain.

Few words can accurately describe what it's like at La Siesta Hotel, Hanoi. Let me try.

You are immediately soothed after the manic car journey between Noi Bai airport and the center of the Old Quarter by the welcoming staff at La Siesta.  The clean white rendered and timber trimmed facade was a standout amongst the ageing surrounds, oozing class and care. Shopping, food, and entertainment is at your doorstep, with other attractions close by.

The foyer is classically and elegantly appointed reminiscent of a periodic villa, homely and inviting. As the doors closed behind you, the bustle of Hanoi peak hour dissipated in this sanctuary. Relief.

Served with a delicious mocktail and a satisfying seasonal fruit salad, you decompress while the attentive staff checked you in. With the staffs' impeccable English, the process is seamless.

The room furnishings was functionally chic, bright and spotless, decorated with nostalgic framed posters of a by-gone era. The bed was firm, selection of pillows were comfortable, easily dozing you to sleep each time you put your head down.

The breakfast buffet was unexpectedly tasty and full of variety, providing familiar options from which ever part of the world you are from, as well as some local dishes to whet your culinary appetite.  The chefs do Eggs Benedict really well, and the beef noodle soup is delicious.

Service can only be described as amazing. The warm smile you are greeted with upon entering the establishment is like being reunited with an old and dear friend.  The care and attention is second to none to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.  The staff at La Siesta have set a high bar, a new measuring stick to compare service quality standards to.

I have enjoyed my stay immensely and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Few words can accurately describe what it's like at La Siesta Hotel, Hanoi. It should be experienced.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ron R

Dear Ron R,

I am thrilled to receive your beautiful review due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for taking your time to share your perfect experience to us and other travelers. The whole team is even happier to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I am sure that my team has enjoyed cartering you as much as you enjoyed our service. The whole team will keep up the great work to have better welcome you back here soon . Please do not hesitate to contact me or my sale team for your next visit.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Location was wonderful - peaceful area yet walking distance to the crowded area / night market. What impressed us was their service, the sincere thoughtfulness, from the moment we arrived and check in to we left the hotel. Special thanks to Mia and Scarlett for the wonderful service, providing us with ginger tea when a couple was not feeling well and packing some food when going back to airport.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Adventure 160305,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta and Spa. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful location and service, especially from Mia and Scarlett. I will definitely forward your compliment to them and the rest of my team in order to make their day and for further enouragement. The whole team will keep up the great work to maintain our high quality customer service and to warmly welcome you back again soon with our team.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful.. Room is clean and the food is very nice.. a very nice place to stay

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I had stayed at the La Siesta Trendy before and i loved it. Decided to try this branch instead. no regrets!

Service - I love how they make you feel like you are visiting old friends. Scarlett and her team are gems and they are so sincere in answering your questions and seem so genuine in asking if everything is ok and helping you plan your day and get everything perfect for your holiday. I would come back just to say hi to Scarlett! (btw, there is 2 Scarletts, one at Central la siesta, and one at Classic la siesta Red bean restaurant. love both of them!

Room - AMAZING BED. Best sleep in my life. We were at our happiest just lazing in our room. Air con was great, rain shower was great, full set of toiletries given, towels and pillows are fluffy, hand written card, turndown service. Clean, cosy, quiet and top notch. Nothing to fault. Just don't get the room at the gym level - you might hear random knocks in the mornings.

Location - right smack in the heart of all the action. Cafes, shops, night market right in the next street. 5 mins away from the lake. easy to navigate around old quarters. better location than their trendy branch. you can walk to their Central branch 3 mins away to the Sky Bar to watch the sunset. airport is approx 45 mins to 1 hour away. suggest to get their airport transfer.

Food - Breakfast - Great buffet spread. Yummy egg station, they make their poached eggs perfectly. do ask for extra cheese in your omelette! Loved their egg coffee and homemade yoghurt, good selection of fruits, bread, pho, some main meals and even sushi rolls.

Spa - tried the scrub and massage. they were very attentive and skilled.

Red bean restaurant - love the ca cha (fish and dill), their other dishes are good too.

Overall, would definitely come back, just to stay in the hotel.

Room tip: Don't get same level as gym.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear evilea,

I am thrilled to receive your perfect rating due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La SiestaHotel and Spa. Thank you for staying and taking your precious time to share your feedback to us and other travelers. From your glowing feedback, I and my team has been well noticed that you have enjoyed our amazing bed, hearty location, great breakfast, amazing service at La Siesta Spa, nice food at Red Bean restauran and especially our attentive service. I will definitely forward your compliment to Scarlett and the rest of my team in order to make their days. We will keep up the great work to maintain our service and have better welcome you back here soon.
Best regards,