3,753 results
All reviews red bean restaurant old quarter duplex suite halong bay street food tour boutique hotel ma may street remembered our names wonderful hotel the hustle and bustle sister hotel cooking class exceptional service breakfast buffet the hotel staff pho welcome drink
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Long , scarlett and the rest of the team really made my family and I comfortable during our stay even though it was only for 1 night . Hotel is in a great location and in the heart of old quarter. Would definitely return again ! Keep up the good work :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan D, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear ylesthertay,

Thank you for staying with us due to your recent stay at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. It is our greatest pleasure to hear that my team epecially Long and Scarlett has made your stay comfortable. Thank you for recommending our hotel. And I am sure that my team has enjoyed caretering you as much as you enjoyed our service. The whole team very much look forward to have another opportunity to have you again in Hanoi soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Hospitality unmeasurable! Well deserved rating, fantastic people Flower was fantastic cool and instructor. Market run was all that and more! We will definitely come back. Halong bay excursion was canceled due to the storm but were given other options.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Carolina G,

Thank you for staying with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. It is very pleased to receive your perfect rating due to your recent stay. The whole team is extremely glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us and that you have enjoyed everything. I am sure that my team has enjoyed cartering you as much as you enjoyed our service. We cannot wait to have you again in Hanoi soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This luxury boutique hotel in the old quarter of HaNoi is just what travel weary explorers need. The hotel is small and elegant. Upon entrance we were provided a cold passion fruit juice; just what we needed. It only got better. Our room was light and airy. Service was everything you should expect. They arranged an afternoon Vespa tour after we had checked out, stored our luggage and gave us a room when we returned to shower and clean up before our departure. From the front desk to the travel desk to the bell service we were taken care of like family. Scarlett was especially wonderful. We recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan D, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Marlenelee,

It is very pleased to hear that you both had a memorable stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking your precious time to share your perfect review with us. I am sure that my team have enjoyed cartering you as much as you enjoyed our service. I will definitely forward your compliment to Scarlett and the rest of my team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. The whole team cannot wait to have you again in Hanoi soon.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel! The location could not be better; the service is sensational (can’t put into words how helpful and superb the staff are), and the hotel has a boutique and unique feel about it that we really appreciate. The room was great - everything you need, clean and a comfortable bed. Breakfast delicious - highly recommended and would definitely stay again!

Dear Adrienne R,

Thank you for staying with us due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. From your feedback, I and my team have been well noticed that you loved our location, great room, clean and comfortable bed, delicious breakfast and sensational service. Thank you for giving us your perfect review and recommending our hotel to other travelers. The whole team cannot wait to service you again in Hanoi. Please do not hesitate to contact me then.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights at the start of my holiday. The rooms are very comfortable and attractive. The space is great with very good bathroooms.
The best points of the hotel are it’s great location in the old town and the first rate customer service. We really enjoyed our time here and would thoroughly recommend to anyone coming to Hanoi

Dear Ringo1961,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us your perfect feedback due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. The whole team is very glad to hear that you enjoyed our great location and our first rate customer service though it was a short stay. I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my sale team for your next visit.
Warm regards,