3,641 results
All reviews red bean restaurant duplex suite old quarter halong bay boutique hotel street food tour ma may street fantastic hotel remembered our names the hustle and bustle sister hotel exceptional service breakfast buffet pho the hotel staff welcome drink the location is perfect
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I booked my stay by reading the reviews of the hotel and I thought I was going to have a good stay with comfortable room etc, but I wasn't ready to get spoiled rotten by the wonderful staff, to stay in such an amazing boutique hotel and to have such wonderful environment for meals and cocktails. All the staff were just super nice and in particular Alice who was just a gem, and went out of her way to ensure I had the best stay ever. She even noticed it was my birthday while I was there and so surprised me with a group of staff at breakfast with a cake, candle and the singing of happy birthday. I felt I was being treated as royalty at this lovely hotel and the personalized connection between the staff, and I, and Alice in particular was just amazing. So what I thought was going to be a good stay ended up being one of the most amazing stays in a hotel ever. I also just happened to mention I was having a problem with my TV, and instead of Alice just getting someone to come up to my room and fix it, she just immediately stopped what she was doing and came up and within secs had my TV operational again. I loved this hotel, I loved staying there, and its right in the heart of all the action, which makes it so cosmopolitan. I would stay in this hotel in a heartbeat if travel back to Vietnam happens. I have a friend who is the Global Head of Hilton, and I have given him a few tips on how to improve their guest relations, after seeing how amazing the guest experience is at La Siesta. Alice even ensured I had a car to pick me up from the airport and take me to the hotel and also on the way out again, a car was ready to take me to the airport. This type of service is ummeasurable. I wish I could just hop on a plane and fly back and stay there again right now, it was that good. Thank you staff and especially Alice for being so friendly, helpful and courteous, you all made my day (stay).

Room Tip: All the rooms are great with windows, The beds are so comfortable and bathrooms are roomy.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank showvegasrealty
Dan D, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear showvegasrealty,

It is our greatest pleasure to have you here with Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for choosing and taking your time to share your perfect experience to us and other travelers. The whole team is extremely glad to hear your glowing feedback and how you have enjoyed our service. I will definitely forward your feedback to Alice and the rest of our team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. We cannot wait to have another opportunity to welcome you again in Hanoi with our La Siesta Team.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We contacted the hotel by email instead of booking online just becuase we had a special request.
Actually, the situation that came out was totally ridiculous and the supposed-to-be sales manager who answered us was so unprofessional I couldn't believe it to be real for an hotel supposed to be high quality and obviously more expansive than average.
I try to write it shortly: we checked rates online and we were surprised that by email Mr Duong Thanh Thuc, the supposed-to-be sales manager, offered us really higher rates...181 $ while online it was 128 $. Thinking that it was an error, we tried to explain and asked why there was this big difference, but he confirmed that his offered rate was right pretending he just checked online...
I couldn't believe it!!! He changed the rate exactly while we were writing each other!!! I even had a screenshot to demonstrate it and his ridiculous and unprofessional behaviour and I sent it to him.
As final response (please read it becuase it is very funny!), he offered us a room in a sister hotel... He didn't worth our answer.
I still couldn't believe it if I had not the e-mails and the screenshot of the rate.
I know this review could not be a valid reason to avoid this hotel but I hope that the hotel manager or the owner will read this feedback and will evaluate to give more education and culture of hospitality to the sales managers and maybe the staff in general.
We slept at Tirant Hotel and had a great stay, the spa was fabulous... really recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
13  Thank cia2p
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

It was our first time in Hanoi and at the La Siesta and we have been so totally blown away by the hotel but more particularly the people and the service. We were made to feel so special by all the staff but particularly by Scarlett and Kaylee. Those 2 young ladies went over and above getting us information, giving us ideas on where to go and following up afterwards to make sure that we had a good time. We can’t rate it high enough !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Michelle T,

It is very pleasant to hear that you had a good time with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Though it was your first time in Hanoi but I am very happy to hear that my team has been delivered our quality customer service successfully to you, especially Scarlett and Kaylee, one of our greatest asset. I will surely forward your compliment to them in order to make their days and for further encouragement. Thank you for taking your time to give us your perfect review. The whole team cannot wait to have you again in Hanoi soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Fantastic hotel right in the heart of the action. Staff are attentive, friendly and make you feel very welcome. We stayed on 2 separate occasions on our trip and had 2 amazing rooms which were very modern and clean. Red Bean Restaurant on the top floor is stunning and the food is amazing. Highly recommend this place :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear cherylharris2018,

It is our greatest pleasure to have you with our hotel. The whole team is extremely glad to hear that you enjoyed our fantastic location and attentive, friendly staff. And I ma sure that my team has enjoyed cartering you as much as you enjoyed our service as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my sale team for your next visit in Hanoi.
All the best!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

From the airport pickup to the moment we check -in, La Siesta gave us a peace of mind and a warm welcome. Paid for good quality , good location, & great customer service . Appreciation to the staff like Scarlett, Tiffany ,Alice and others for their care .

Dining in the hotel's Red Bean Restaurant was also wonderful,from its daily breakfast to its fine dining (yummy-licious dessert!). Highly recommendable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear FCMalaysia,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking your precious time to share your feedback to us and other travelers. The whole team is very glad to being of your service and have enjoyed cartering you as well. I will definitely forward your compliment to all members of my team in order to make their days and keeping up the great work. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my sale team for your next visit in Hanoi with us.
Warmest regards,