3,746 results
All reviews red bean restaurant old quarter duplex suite halong bay street food tour boutique hotel ma may street remembered our names wonderful hotel the hustle and bustle sister hotel cooking class exceptional service breakfast buffet the hotel staff pho welcome drink
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The hotel is in a central location which is maybe a five minute walk away from the Ho Hoan Kiem lake and less than that to the street markets. The staff were some of the friendliest we'd ever met and they even knew us by name. One of the best hotels we've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Hanoielegancehotel, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Cameron G,

Thank you for choosing and giving us your perfect rating due to your recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our central location and friendly staff who has provided you the best customer service. Yes, we do invest alot of time in effort to well train our team to maintain the quality customer service. And I will definitely forward your compliments to my team to make their days and for further encouragement. The whole team cannot wait to have you again here in Hanoi soon with La Siesta Team.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We’re here - we’ve had two nights, leaving tomorrow. We’re very well traveled indeed, and this hotel is brilliant. Like all great hotels it has great facilities, it has a great position in the old quarter, and like the very best in the world, the staff are what make it stand out. I have to single out Scarlett. She has been our main contact in reception, and she is quite astoundingly good. Young, brilliant, and she will have a great career in hospitality. Congratulations to management: these successes don’t happen by magic. They take great leadership. For fellow travelers: this is a boutique hotel. It’s in the old quarter, so not all rooms have windows to the street - buildings in the old quarter are quite narrow. This is not a problem as the view to the street isn’t what makes the hotel great! If you’re staying in Hanoi for the first time I strongly recommend the old quarter. There is no pool - I’m pretty sure you won’t find a hotel in the old quarter with one. There’s a minimal fitness centre. The restaurant rates in the top ten in Hanoi. Summary: as I said above, exceptional. We’ve just been in Singapore and I will rate the hotel we stayed in there a five as well - this one, however, is very close to perfect to the extent that there are “fives” and there are “fives”. Pity it can’t get a 5.5. P.S. the cocktails are great . . .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil B

Dear NeillnOz51,

I am thrilled to receive your perfect review due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. From your beautiful feedback, I and my team are well noticed that you had a wonderful time with our team especially with Scarlett. I will definitely forward your compliments to her and the rest of our team to make their days and keep up the great work to warmly welcome you back here one day very soon with our team. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my sale team for your next visit. We cannot wait to have you again. All the best!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

When booking my family trip to Vietnam I really didn't know where to start but came across La Siesta hotel during my search. They ended up being the best thing that happened for me. I liaised with Thuc who helped arrange a great package deal for my family and I to go on a 2 night cruise to Halong Bay and train tickets for Sapa, transportation and hotel reservation at their hotel. The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and very friendly. When we discovered there had been a mistake with our train tickets to sapa and somehow our cabin had been double booked, the hotel arranged a private limo to be on hand to take us directly to Sapa for around the same price.
Because of the crazy hour we arrived at La Siesta they kindly allowed us to use their spa to shower and prepare ourselves for the next part of our trip. We left our luggage there while travelling until we returned to stay. Our room was very spacious and comfortable and clean. Their breakfast buffet was delicious and had a wide variety of food available which my teenage kids loved. I would recommend this hotel very highly to anyone considering coming to Hanoi.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Hanoielegancehotel, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear eleniakelly,

It is very pleased to receive your perfect review due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and taking your time to share your positive feedback to us and other travelers. From your compliments, I am very happy to hear that my team has delivered you our quality customer service in order to make sure you and your kids having a memorable time in Hanoi. We are once again sorry for any inconveniences that has caused due to the unexpected ticket situation on your first day. The whole team very much looks forward to have you again in Hanoi very soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Stayed 2 nights at the hotel and joined the Halong Bay 1 night cruise tour from 23 - 26 Jun 2018. The hotel provided excellent hospitality services with very friendly and helpful staff. We had a very comfortable stay, and the room was clean and tidy. Even though the hotel is located in the city centre with many autobikes on the street, the room was silent. The restaurant's environment was very nice with good variety on food for breakfast. And the food quality was very good. We joined the spa services for 2 times, very nice and relaxed. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel very much, highly recommend to travellers who would like to visit Hanoi.

Room Tip: excellent services, friendly and helpful staff
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank twinkyy2015

Dear twinkyy2015,

Thank you for choosing our hotel due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am very glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay with our clean and tidy room, good breakfast, nice and relaxing spa and friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for recommending our hotel. I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my sale team for your next visit. We cannot wait to have you again here with our team.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had a very comfortable stay. Centrally located and close to all attractions around Old Quarter. Well appointed room. The breakfast buffet was excellent. We had dinner at the Red Bean restaurant and the menu choices were friendly to tourists and locals alike. Wonderful hosts and friendly customer service. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kansas_Gardener,

Thank you for staying with us and giving us your perfect rating due to your recent stay at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. It is very pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with our centrally location, well appointed room, excellent buffet breakfast and dinner and wonderful customer service. The whole team will keep up the great work to maintain our reputation and look forward to welcome you soon in Hanoi. I will surely forward your feedback to my team for further encouragement. All the best!
Warm regards,