1,372 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayside streetcalypso suitesquiet alleysmall lanehotel is locatedbirthday cakephowalked everywhereperfect locationhoan kiem lakethe hustle and bustlethe hotel staffwelcome drinkspecial thanksfew minutes walk
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Super friendly service and nice breakfast that bumps my review from 3 to 4 stars. Got a room with a terrace (a view of the alley). The wooden doors did not seem to keep out the noise of the morning.

Room furniture and bathroom a bit dated (tub with shower curtain that only went around 3/4 of the way around).

Easy access to all the old quarter has to offer.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Very glad I stayed here. The room was pretty big, great A/C and wifi, nicely clean. Good firm bed. Great location, 5-minute walk from Hoam Kiem lake and other old-town attractions including good shopping and restaurants. Staff were very helpful in recommending a good place to eat, and in arranging a train ticket. I'd definitely stay her again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I picked this hotel based on price and location. On arrival the receptionist was really kind and explained key points of interest not only around the hotel, but also a little further out.

Unfortunately we selected a room with a window which faced a wall. However as our a/c was leaking, the staff immediately upgraded us free of charge to a much larger room with a view. Fabulous!

This hotel is about two small blocks north of the lake, and as it is in an alley, it is very quiet. From Friday night until Sunday night(?) the surrounding streets are closed off and people flood into the surrounding bars and restaurants. I can imagine if this hotel was not in the alley, it could have been quite noisy, which it was not.

When we were due to depart, the staff arranged for a taxi to the airport which we prepaid (us$16), which was all very easy and relaxing. As we left, staff helped us to the Main Street, and waved goodbye.

Highly recommend as fabulous location and very friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moorcs
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay there, the staff were extremely helpful (English speaking) in my stay there whether it was where the local specialtys were or where I needed to go to get back home. I sincerely recommend anyone who goes to Hanoi to go here

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

After reading such amazing reviews on Tripadvisor for this hotel, I was really excited to stay here. It was the last few days of my holiday so decided to splurge and get the jnr suite. In all honesty, I should have just booked a normal room because that's all it was and that was disappointing considering the cost. It was nothing special and not like the pictures. I had wooden doors and wooden shutters on my window and door to the balcony. The bathroom was tiny! There was hardly any room to stand between the bathtub and the wall, in fact, the small bath mat only just fit. The bathroom also was pretty shabby and unfinished.

The positives were the lovely staff who always greeted me by name. I also asked to move rooms because my first room had a lot of noise from the lane. They were more than happy to move me to a quieter room, which was greatly appreciated. The location is really good to.

But I won't stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo