Serene Premier Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$103
US$104
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$54
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslo su streetprovide ear plugssister hotel across the streethalong baygreat location and wonderful staffwalking street food tournimh binhold quartersapa expresshoan kiem lakefreshly cooked eggsupgraded to a family roomcity view roombook train ticketsmade to order eggstourist sightsroom was comfortable and clean
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I loved this hotel! First of all, the staff were wonderful, from the doorman to the receptionists and food service staff. I especially appreciated the warm welcome and hospitality provided by Jasmine and Grace (hopefully I got their names correct). We were provided with juice, fruit and water upon arrival, and the staff happily helped us with our luggage. The room itself was very stylish, spacious and clean. The included breakfast was nice. The location of the hotel is extremely convenient for tourists. There were plenty of restaurants and coffee shops nearby.

My biggest regret is that I only booked this hotel for the first part of my stay in Hanoi. I wanted to stay here again after my Halong Bay cruise, but unfortunately the hotel was all booked! I would definitely stay here again the next time that I visit Hanoi, if I am lucky enough to be able to book a room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry F
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is incredible, rooms are great, the service impeccable and they go above and beyond. They helped out when they weren't obliged, and really try to make themselves a part of your holiday and an integral part at that.

The breakfast is great and the view if you can get a seat outside is amazing. Their location is great and you can find all you need within a short walk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emp-Charlemagne
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My stay here was much more than I expected, he staff is simply awesome, they make you feel like home as soon as you cross the door.
Great rooms, super comfortable and complete breakfast for all tastes. Such a great found!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

What I thought was going to be a good experience turned out to be the best experience. From the perfect location, to the yummy daily bites at breakfast, to the cleanliness of the room, and the welcoming and smiley faces that greet you daily and ask you how everything is going and how they can better be of service to you. This place and its amazing staff will meet and exceed all your expectations. They personality took the time to take me to the store to buy a SIM card. They found me a better deal for a day trip than what I found on my own. Unfortunately for me the weather was not adequate and I decided to stay local each day and I loved it. This is what vacation should feel like. I want to thank the owner or manager for picking these incredible group of individuals. Please make sure you keep them for the next time I come. It won’t be too long and I wouldn’t stay anywhere else, not after they made me feel so special, so amazing. One thing that perplexed me is how Emerald Waters is right in the middle of all the action and noice yet it manages to feel peaceful and in perfect harmony. The bottom line is if you’re going to visit Hanoi and would like to experience excellence at an unbeatable price then you have to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We Highly recommend Hanoi Emerald Waters Hotel Trendy a place to stay when your in Hanoi, Vietnam. They offer to arrange for you the best Halong Bay Tour, Sapa Tour and etc so you will not need to worry to book somewhere else. Tip Top Service by the all the Hotel staffs,Jasmin, Thomas, Kelvin, Anna and especially Grace, the sales Manager of the Hotel. Grace was very helpful throughout my stay in the hotel. The way she handle my email before my trip was very prompt,professional and also arranged my memorial Honeymoon trip to Halong Bay. She even helped to write down a note in Vietnamese for us stating that we can’t eat pork, in a proper and nice way to be given to the restaurant if we were to dine in as we are Muslim. She even list out all the name and full address of all the Halal Food Place there. Thank you so much Grace!

The rest of staff there was amazing too! Whenever you go out or come back to the hotel, they will never fail to greet and welcome you and ask how’s our day? Smile and engage in short conversation with us which that makes our day!

The breakfast for me was ok. The breakfast staff was amazing too, I forgot both the ladies name. Never fail to smile and greet you every morning when u having ur breakfast.

And lastly, Im satisfied with the room. I booked the junior suite double and I find it quite spacious and it comes with a sofa and a tub.The wifi was very strong. The hotel provide ear plug too incase you can’t stand the noise of the busy streets of Hanoi as the Hotel is located along the streets and you will feel safe as the streets is always lighten up with people. The Hotel location is strategic as it is very accessible and located to the old quarter and the lake.

So if you are planning to stay at the hotel, email directly to the hotel and look for Grace.

Thank you Hanoi Emerald Waters Hotel Trendy for the hospitality! Looking forward to stay there again.

Shafri & Vini