Hanoi Emerald Waters Hotel Trendy
US$87
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$40
US$36
US$90
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
US$68
US$65
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslo su streetcute towelprovide ear plugssister hotel across the streethalong bayold quartercity view roomwonderful hospitalityrecommend this hotelmade to order eggsamazing staffhotel servicefruit platterexcellent locationhoan kiem lakebeer streetstayed in this hotel for nights
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved this hotel! First of all, the staff were wonderful, from the doorman to the receptionists and food service staff. I especially appreciated the warm welcome and hospitality provided by Jasmine and Grace (hopefully I got their names correct). We were provided with juice, fruit and water upon arrival, and the staff happily helped us with our luggage. The room itself was very stylish, spacious and clean. The included breakfast was nice. The location of the hotel is extremely convenient for tourists. There were plenty of restaurants and coffee shops nearby.

My biggest regret is that I only booked this hotel for the first part of my stay in Hanoi. I wanted to stay here again after my Halong Bay cruise, but unfortunately the hotel was all booked! I would definitely stay here again the next time that I visit Hanoi, if I am lucky enough to be able to book a room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 6 nights in April.

If I was reviewing the hotel based on staff would have given this hotel 5 stars. All staff so helpful and polite and a credit to the hotel.

Main plus point of the hotel is it's location. Close to the lake and all the restaurants in the French Quarter.

The minus points were as follows:

- rooms small
- hotel looking a little tired and could do with 'loving care' in corridors and stairwells
- noise from next door property where renovations were being undertaken (no fault of the hotel however did have impact on sleep)

So would stay here again but have to give a fair review based on other hotels experienced in Vietnam and Cambodia for similar price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip O
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is incredible, rooms are great, the service impeccable and they go above and beyond. They helped out when they weren't obliged, and really try to make themselves a part of your holiday and an integral part at that.

The breakfast is great and the view if you can get a seat outside is amazing. Their location is great and you can find all you need within a short walk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emp-Charlemagne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My stay here was much more than I expected, he staff is simply awesome, they make you feel like home as soon as you cross the door.
Great rooms, super comfortable and complete breakfast for all tastes. Such a great found!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What I thought was going to be a good experience turned out to be the best experience. From the perfect location, to the yummy daily bites at breakfast, to the cleanliness of the room, and the welcoming and smiley faces that greet you daily and ask you how everything is going and how they can better be of service to you. This place and its amazing staff will meet and exceed all your expectations. They personality took the time to take me to the store to buy a SIM card. They found me a better deal for a day trip than what I found on my own. Unfortunately for me the weather was not adequate and I decided to stay local each day and I loved it. This is what vacation should feel like. I want to thank the owner or manager for picking these incredible group of individuals. Please make sure you keep them for the next time I come. It won’t be too long and I wouldn’t stay anywhere else, not after they made me feel so special, so amazing. One thing that perplexed me is how Emerald Waters is right in the middle of all the action and noice yet it manages to feel peaceful and in perfect harmony. The bottom line is if you’re going to visit Hanoi and would like to experience excellence at an unbeatable price then you have to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo