“A couple days in habii”
Review of Luxury Travel

Luxury Travel
Ranked #35 of 251 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our mission statement is to provide "wow" services to the most sophisticated travelers with luxury, privately guided and fully bespoke touring holidays, which promise authentic, unique and exclusive, once-in-a-life time experiences coupled with personalized customer service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I just spent a couple day in Hanoi and halong bay. I was guided by Mr Khuong from Luxury travel.

What a fabulous guide. Easy to chat with. Interested in discussion about so many topics. Gave me a real insight into many aspects of Vietnamese life! Showed a genuine interest in my welfare. Introduced me to his wife. And he’s a real foodie!!! Showed me fabulous street food places. I could’ve spent more time with him in Hanoi. I feel like I’ve made a new friend.

LuxuryTravelVN, Guest Relations Manager at Luxury Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your kind words of appreciation for us, especially our tour guide. Your tour guide is overwhelmed with joy and enthusiasm to receive your message and this is the best reward for our tour guides. We are delighted to provide you with the best memories in this short Vietnam tour and hope to welcome you again in Vietnam or some other Southeast Asian destinations to gift you with some unique experiences and memories.

Why not stay in touch with us by following @luxurytravelcompany on Facebook or @luxurytraveltd on Twitter? We regularly post amazing photos or stories, and you might find some inspiration for your next trip to Asia!

Mr. Khuong.

"angkor wat"
in 3 reviews
"night stay"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The team at Luxury Travel Vietnam was first class in every way, and, they were great partners in planning our visit to not only Vietnam, but Cambodia and Thailand as well. I dealt primarily with Ms. Hao Chu and I cannot compliment her enough. She was a fount of knowledge as I planned a three-week family vacation in SE Asia. She was the consummate professional in the planning phase of my trip, promptly answering literally hundreds of email questions. She further showed her dedication to customer satisfaction by making sure we had mobile phone numbers for any questions or problems during our trip, at any hour of any day!

If you're planning a trip to this wonderful part of the world, do yourself a favor and contact Luxury Travel Vietnam. I'm confident that the other professionals on their team will also be excellent, but I can't say enough about how great Ms. Hao was for my family.

For the private tours that we did, Luxury Travel provided us with a very comfortable vans and drivers, but the stars of the show were our guides. Both were subcontracted, gov’t-certified tourguides and they were truly outstanding. Their knowledge of the history, architecture, culture, food, ways to avoid the crowds and lines and unique places to see were all wonderful. While I'm certain that any guide they provide will be excellent, I would wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Cuong in the North, and Mr. Luyện In the South. They made our visit!

You can't go wrong with Luxury Travel Vietnam!

LuxuryTravelVN, Guest Relations Manager at Luxury Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to review us with your kind words of appreciation. This is the best accolade for our entire team, especially our tour guides as they are really the stars of every tour we conduct. Your recommendation is the most precious gift for us. We always strive to offer the best travel services to our clients to ensure that they enjoy the trip to the fullest without any concern and take back home some of the best memories of their lives.

We are highly delighted to make your family trip a memorable one and hope to welcome you again to some new Southeast Asian countries to let you experience some extraordinary experiences and unforgettable memories.

Ms. Hao.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We just returned from wonderful and relaxing 7 days trip to Hanoi, Sapa and Ha Long Bay. We booked our trip through Luxury Travel where we found it through internet. I was very impressed with the quick response and good suggestions given by Vuong Duong. She was very helpful. We enjoyed all places that we went especially Ha Long Bay (Must See). We were also very thankful with the professionalism and caring of the tour guides and also the uncle (driver) who transported us around. It was a memorable trip for us. Thank you Luxury Travel! Keep up the good works.

LuxuryTravelVN, Guest Relations Manager at Luxury Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your kind words of appreciation about us. We are highly delighted to hear such good words about our services. It is like a reward for us and an encouragement to maintain and augment our services further. We are happy to see the happiness in you for the travel experiences and memories you gathered in Vietnam. I have shared your feedback with your travel guide and driver and they are equally pleased to hear such good reviews about their services. I hope to welcome you again to some new Southeast Asian destination to help you gather more unique travel experiences.

Ms. Duong Vuong.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was again a wonderful experience made possible by one and only Mr.Santhosh of Thomas Cook, Kochi, Kerala, India. He arranged our tour through Luxury Travel in Vietnam. Here our tour was made memorable by our lively guide at Hanoi, Mr. Khuong. Highly recommended guide. He becomes part of your family with his good sense of humor and pleasant nature. Agencies should employee such individuals.
Luxury travel has done well to make out tour memorable.

1  Thank Arjun M
LuxuryTravelVN, Guest Relations Manager at Luxury Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to review us so nicely. It is like an accolade for us and a source of inspiration to augment and maintain our quality services. It was my pleasure to help you to collect the best memories in Vietnam. I have shared your experiences and appraisal with Mr. Khuong and it is the best reward for our travel guides. I hope to welcome you again to some other Southeast Asian destinations and gift you with new memories and experiences.

Ms. Quynh Anh

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We just returned from an amazing 12 day vacation in Vietnam. We found Luxury Travel through on line research, and found their website very easy to navigate and found very positive reviews written about the company. We were not disappointed! Duong Vuong was our travel specialist. I modified a tour to fit our time constraints, and she was very helpful in helping me decide where to go. She even met us at our hotel in Hanoi to say hi, which we thought was very thoughtful. She also helped us with our Visas, making that very easy! We spent 2 nights in Hanoi, 2 nights on cruise on Halong Bay (a MUST SEE!) 2 nights in Hue, 1 night in Da Nang and 2 nights in Hoi An (our favorite!) ALL of our guides were top notch! Very Knowledgeable, very helpful, very flexible with the schedule and all genuinely had our best interest at heart and wanted to insure we had a good and memorable day. All of our drivers were also excellent as well. All of our guides spoke English very well. Everyone was also very timely and accommodating. The accommodations for this trip were TOP NOTCH! Breathtaking hotels, but the ultimate best was the Four Seasons in Hoi An! Simply out of this world luxury! My only regret of this trip is not adding another day to be able to stay one more night at the Four Seasons! Vietnam was an exciting, exotic, sometimes chaotic, sometimes serene experience. Amazing food, wonderful people and a real treat to the senses. The included lunches were pre fix meals at wonderful restaurants with delicious food. I highly recommend Luxury travel for your Southeast Asia travel!

1  Thank Travelgal407
LuxuryTravelVN, Guest Relations Manager at Luxury Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Ms Sally and Mr John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this nice review! It was my pleasure to help you in arranging the best memories in Vietnam and I am so glad to know you enjoyed our travel arrangement throughout the trip and was very happy with the accommodations we choose. We sincerely appreciate your trust by choosing us as your travel companion. Your kind words about Luxury Travel will encourage us to maintain our high quality of services.
I really hope to welcome you back again for another memorable journey to another destination in Southeast Asia!

We hope to see you again soon!

Ms. Duong Vuong