“Saigon ang Mekong louge”
Review of Asianway Travel

and up
Perfume Pagoda Full day Private tour
Ranked #244 of 972 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the stunning natural beauty, dynamic cities and historic sites of beautiful Vietnam on package private tour with Asianway Travel. See the best of the country from the lush Mekong Delta in the south to mountainous Sapa and Halong Bay in the north, and the highlights that span its length. Whether you're looking for a tour of Vietnam highlights, a once-in-a-lifetime family trip, an in-depth adventure in Vietnam or adding Laos, Cambodia to your vacation, it is our mission at Asianway Travel to work with you to create your personalized tour in Vietnam and Indochina. The way we CARE YOUR EVERY STEP is to make it a great new enjoyment of the holiday for every step you take. Asianway Travel with a slogan element ensures to bring you from surprise to surprise event on same routes. Let’s inspire every mile with new travel experience and happiness. “INSPIRING YOUR EVERY MILE”.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful trip with Asianwaytravel with him excellent guide Chien.He present the history of the of Vietmam by thhe best way.
Thank you.
We'll recommend your company to our friends.

1  Thank Plamen I
in 8 reviews
"organisation"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our git Chien in Saygon is very frendly and good professional.Hi give us a lot of information from the hidtory and the actual live of the all cantry.Best regards company
Asianwaytravel- we will recomandet you our friends.Thank you for these wonderful days in Vietnam.

1  Thank Sonya A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got Asianway to arrange our trip of 05 to Lan Ha Bay - less touristy section and we really enjoyed it. Stayed on luxury sealife cruise with good food / drinks and very peaceful atmosphere. I personally thank Mr Nhat who I dealed with and everything worked like a clockwork
Again, Thank you and I definately have no hesitation to recommend your superb services

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t be more glad that I booked with Asianway. They were prompt in establishing contact through Whatsapp! Emma and Tracey were simply excellent and their interest in making the trip comfortable and pleasant was obvious. The attention to detail with meas and accomodation was commendable. I was touring with my elderly parents. They too felt that the tour was very well organised and the company had a genuine concern for our safety and well being. Tracey went out of her way to sort out a last minute glitch with my flights too, even though I hadn’t booked the flights through Asianway. She was attentive, patient and helpful. Five stars for their professionalism, helpfulness, and actually making it feel like a personalised tour. You won’t go wrong with them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic tour from beginning to end. I have been on many tours in my life, and this trip was exceptional in every way. I credit Ms. Phi Mai of Asianwaytravel for designing a great tour by planning the perfect trip. Her attention to detail from our first contact through the end of the trip insured a memory of a lifetime. Everything happened exactly as planned, on time. The tour was entertaining, educational and just plain fun. I saw sights and had experiences that were memorable. In short, the variety and extent of experience were incredible. All guides were knowledgeable and, more importantly, capable of sharing that knowledge with me – articulate with excellent language skills. Accommodations were, for the most part, luxurious and even those that cannot be classified as luxurious were more than just comfortable. It was as great a trip as it sounds. Hard to believe? Believe it.

AsianwayTravel, Người quản lý at Asianway Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Rwyatt5552018,

First of all, we sincerely thank you for your inspiring feedback. We also had a great time with you on the tour Vietnam Cambodia 15 days. Ms. Mai Phi, as anyone of our team, always put the comfort and experience of our guests before anything else. It'll be an honor for us to arrange your next trip to Indochina.

Asianway Travel Team.