US$130
US$182
US$162
永安旅遊
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$56
US$54
US$97
US$109
Hotels.com
1,456 results
All reviewshoan kiem lakegreat locationold quarterhalong bayquiet streetrooftop barthe hotel staffcity viewupgraded to a suiteside streetbreakfast buffetnight marketlovely hotelphono windowcentral locationstayed here for nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well Peeps,
We ended up staying in this hotel during our June 18 trip as the Light Hotel was closed. Couldn't have been happier with the place. It was clean, comfortable, very central to some super shopping and the staff could not have been more helpful. There was a young lady in particular called Amanda who will one day be running a major resort given her attention to detail. If we needed to have something done, Presto, she had it done. Two doors down from the hotel we ate in a recently opened Indian Restaurant a couple of times and the food was sensational. Not to say the food in the hotel wasn't good, we just had a craving for butter chicken. If you choose to stay here, you wont be disappointed, it really was relaxing.
Now if you've never been to Hanoi before, you will find it hotter than the south and that's where a pool would have been great but they didn't have one.
Was that a problem? No problem. Super Duper Amanda rang a few other hotels with pools and she organised for us to visit the May De Ville hotel which was about 2 minutes walk away and we paid 240,000 dong per person ( they threw in a free tiger ) and spent the day swimming in their pool.
One thing my mate and I were dirty on is that on our very last day, and I'm talking a timeframe of 2 hours before we got picked up to transfer to the airport, they decide to launch a new beer on tap in their rooftop bar. We both started crying when we tasted it as it was pure heaven and we could only cram in around 6 each before getting picked up. I had the black ale and my mate the pale ale and let me tell you, it put most of our beers to shame. I have no idea what it was called but I'm sure Amanda will be able to tell you.

Room Tip: It's central Hanoi and all of Hanoi is busy given the population but our room was quiet on the second floor fronting the street.
1  Thank WijayaKurnellNSW
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel came as a total surprise as some hotels in package deals aren't usually of this quality. The management, staff, and the restaurant were exceptional, the staff was highly accommodating for tips on getting around, the best place to eat Pho Ba etc. The tour package was with Indochina Junks, included airport transfers and hotel plus the 3 day 2 night live aboard on the Dagon's Peal Junk. The whole trip went seamlessly and was 1 class all the way.

1  Thank Dr Lex R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a relatively long stay in the Hanoi Pearl so certainly wanted a place that was reasonably priced and in a good location - for us, close to the Old Quarter and Lake.
The Hanoi Pearl was certainly in an excellent location, and the room clean, quiet and comfortable. But we were especially taken by the staff at the Hanoi Pearl, we were made to feel part of ‘the family’ over the almost 2 week stay. Junie and Amanda, were delightful and helpful with the travel bookings they made for us and other local advice. Dominic also at the front desk was always lovely as was Nam in the roof top bar - well worth a visit.
The ‘boys’ (Hoan, Tien and Roy) were ‘meet and greet’ at the door - always polite, happy and with a sense of fun!
Breakfast was plentiful and we had nice meal one night in the Hotel restaurant.
All in all more than happy to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were given a lovely welcome and a cool drink on arrival, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable. We needed a Vietnam sim card and asked Junie for directions to nearest shop, she quickly sent out bell boy to pick one up for us. The next morning we were sitting in lobby waiting for our transfer to The Orchid cruise between 9.10 and 9.30, Junie was concerned at 9.25 that it hadn't arrived and asked if she wanted her to call and check, we said no it's fine but by 9.30 she called, we had booked for 2 days time! She then rapidly sorted out that the transfer come back for us and made our cruise happen.
Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff, they are extremely courteous, friendly, helpful and always smiling.
The breakfast was ok, the roof top terrace bar well worth a visit for views and scrummy cocktails.
We returned after our cruise for one night and were treated like long lost friends.
I would thoroughly recommend staying here, it's one street from lake, great street food near by and did I mention how wonderful the staff were, especially Junie, who organised transfers to and from Ninh Bin, the Orchid cruise fiasco, SIM card and is the nicest most helpful young lady.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank misslily2001
Reviewed 14 June 2018

First and most importantly, there is no Air Conditioning in the lobby, elevator, & main corridors of the hotel. It was 110 degrees when we arrived. As we were checking in the receptionist informed us that our room "type" had changed from "superior suite" to "romantic classic" I asked why and was told they have recently changed their room descriptions. I asked for an upgrade immediately and was told "if you upgrade you'll have to pay" - well thank you captain obvious! I wasn't suggesting getting something for free but I also wasn't expecting to sleep in a tin can room with no windows or an in the wall safe! I've sent an email to my travel agent requesting a refund. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. It's listed as 4 stars and I wouldn't give it 1 star. Plus the people are rude and unaccommodating. Who wants to deal with rude people while trying to enjoy a vacation? We immediately left and went to the L'Opera Sofitel a couple blocks away. MUCH BETTER!

Room Tip: Find another hotel!
3  Thank Helen C