2,353 results
All reviews the executive lounge crystal jade convention center indoor pool free shuttle business trip old quarter beautiful hotel upgraded to a suite lake view top floor taxi ride the hotel offers the entire staff special thanks breakfast buffet is pho
Reviewed 12 August 2018

It was very nice stay in JW Marriott Hanoi.
The room - upgraded to a suite - was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Staffs in the executive lounge were friendly and attentive. Also the food quality and selections in hors d'oeuvre in the executive lounge were beyond my expectation. It was simply good enough for a meal by itself. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank aidenk193
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear aidenk193,

Thank you so much for your great complimentary on your recent stay with JW Marriott Hanoi

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay so much and our services and food quality and selections were up to your expectations

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent stay at the hotel. All staff friendly, helpful and always smiling. Communication excellent. The facilities, the rooms out of this world. Special mention for Duy and Doan, good guys. Everything about the place is lovely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear joelmpshe,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the team friendly and helpful from our smiling team made your stay such a special one.

We appreciate your recognition of our team effort and I will be sharing with Duy and Doan in person

Thank you so much and look forward to your return soon

Tu Dang,

Reviewed 10 August 2018

A very pleasant hotel with an indoor pool on the roof which was amazing. I had an excellent room with a lake view and a bath which I used regularly to indulge in. There are many excellent restaurants, I had a look round the buffet on the ground floor and I have never seen so many choices, however at over $50 a person I didn't eat here. There is a French bistro with "pigeon Wellington". I didn't ask if it had been de-boned! It would have been good if there was a cafe with snack type food. Hanoi has some amazing restaurants and I was lucky enough to have a friend to introduce me to them.

Room Tip: Lake view if you intend spending plenty of time in your room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grahame H

Dear Grahame H,

We thank you for your great comments on your recent stay at JW Marriott Hanoi

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return soon in the future

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for four days and our stay was good but not great. When my partner and I checked in (we are a gay couple) they asked if we wanted to switch to a room with two beds. The front desk staff seemed a little confused or uncomfortable that we were both staying in a room with one king size bed. This was not a good way to start our stay and immediately made us a bit uneasy. The rooms are designed very nicely, stylish and very spacious. The front desk staff need better diversity training.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jose J

Dear Jose J,

Thank you for spending time to share your stay experience with us and kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience happened upon your arrival.

Training is a key and I have shared your constructive feedback with our team to ensure there will be no similar reoccurrence and we again, thank you so much for letting us know

We wish to welcoming you back should your travel bring you back to Hanoi

With warm regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We are a gold members with Marriott and this hotel is the most amazing one we stated at.
Nothing more to add... simply amazing!!!
Highly recommended especially the lounge access, we got upgraded to a nice 1 bedroom suite. OMG

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Maor B,

We appreciate you spent time sharing your amazing stay experience at JW Marriott Hanoi and thank you so much for being our Gold Elite member

I am glad you love your upgraded suite and the Executive Lounge benefit during your stay

Looking forward to your return soon to Hanoi

Best regards