“Favorite Coffee Shop”

The Note Coffee
Ranked #3 of 127 Dessert in Hanoi
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "I have traveled all over the world. Well at least to say 20 plus countries. I absolutely fell in love with Note Coffee in Hanoi, Vietnam. It was a very happy place to visit. The coffee was delicious with a variety of flavors to choose from. The best part was getting a cute and positive note with your drink. The entire place was covered with notes from people all over the world. Of course, you were able to leave a note yourself. The entire staff was friendly, happy, and loving. I was there for three days and made sure I went each day. The note coffee made me feel happy and special. I totally recommend you stop by and experience the beauty The Note Coffee brings. Enjoy, Diane from Chicago"
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by the note after a recommendation from a friend, and it was truly an amazing experience! We had an iced coffee, as well as an egg coffee.

The baristas and staff were so kind and welcoming, the coffee was amazing, and the entire concept behind ‘the note coffee’ was incredible. We spent a ton of time reading through the messages other travelers had left, many of which were really touching. The notes left for us accompanying each coffee were adorable souvenirs we kept with us.

Would highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely concept for a coffee shop, it was so sweet to read all the little notes from each visitor whilst enjoying a lovely cup of coffee. The staff were very friendly and personalise your drink with a little note when bringing it to the table!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What a lovely place with very friendly staff!
We had an enjoyable evening on the third floor of this little coffee shop. We sat next to the window, so we had a stunning view and a lovely breeze blowing through. The staff is extremely friendly and were very happy to take loads of pics for everyone!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was up early one morning in Hanoi and I was looking for somewhere to get a decent coffee and I found the Cafe called The Note Cafe, well it was the coffee stop I needed. It is a interesting place and the staff so friendly. After showing the Barista how to refine my Long Mac to the way I would have it Melbourne we were on a roll with it.Thanks guys, see you all again soon.
Regards Peter

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

What a gem of a place! Had an egg coffee making demonstration from a lovely young guy and then got to enjoy his creation. So delicious - highly recommend ❤

1  Thank 560meghans