Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$58
US$103
US$75
永安旅遊
1,249 results
All reviewshalong bayold quarterfruit platterrecommend this hotelfamily roomthe hotel staffhotel is locatedawesome hotelbanana pancakestrain stationhoan kiem lakeclean roomsbreakfast was deliciousnight marketphothe location is perfectthe entire staff
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed from 12th to 15th June.
The hotel is really good and clean and located in the center of downtown.
All staff were so kind. I really appreciate them for taking care of us.
They made my first trip in hanoi the best.
I’d like to strongly recommend my friends this hotel.
1박에 3만원대의 합리적인 가격으로 깨끗하고 좋은 시설, 정말 친절한 직원분들, 편리한 위치까지!!
골든선팰리스 호텔 덕분에 첫 방문인 하노이에서 안전하고 기분 좋게 잘 여행 했습니다.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 양갱 A
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Young manager, Mr Mark, is very experienced and he is the best example of a good manager. The hotel is well kept and very clean. No complaint.

For breakfast menu: it includes Vietnamese and western style. You can combine both when you want full tank before leaving for Halong Bay. The ride is about 3.5-4 hrs. That’s the tip from the manager. When we came back from Halong Bay, our luggages were ready in the Family Suite with aircon on. Ms Daisy reasoned that we were travelling on a hot day and understood that we’re tired. So thoughtful!

Thanks to the staff: Mr Mark, Dave, Ken and Daisy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank the_explorer101
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

What I like most is that the hotel staff was very kind.This hotel is located in the center of downtown Hanoi, so it was also good to be able to move easily.And the hotel manager Mark remains most impressive and if I visit Vietnam again, I will reserve here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank epwjwlk0312
Reviewed 4 June 2018

(May.28.2018-may.30) please. read other people reviews about how Excellent staffs are....... My wife and friends had the pleasurable experience of staying at the Golden sun palace hotel. Our stay was amazing. The day we we checked out we still had quite a bit of time before our flight and thankfully the manager Mark offered to keep our bags till we left for the airport so we could spend some more time in town. When we finished our day and headed over to the airport we realized one of our bags were missing. We had misplaced it at the hotel. We contacted Mark who worked with Ken found our bags and sent it to our next hotel in Hoi An (Hoi An Sincerity hotel & spa). We have safely received our lost bag very next day, and we wanted to take this time to thank Mark, Ken, and the staff for everything
specially, Mark ...thank you very much for booking 1N2D ha long bay tour and free ride back to airport. Ken ..thank you very much found my friends backpack and Express to our hotel in Hoi An.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hopefaith1love
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 days in this hotel, the rooms were spacious and clean, the breakfast was gorgeous and you could not ask for a better location, close to markets, restaurants, pubs and the lake. The staff were very friendly and gave some great recommendations for bun cha :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends