2,255 results
All reviewsold quartergreat hotelbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetmodern hotelupgraded to a suitehigh floorbusiness tripfive star hotelhoan kiem lakean upgradefrench quarterthe executive loungemini barcomfortable roomshalong baydisco
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel feels you like a diplomat since most of their visitor are diplomat as showcase picture on way to their elevator. The room are renovated but hallway going to room has old carpet and smelly sometime but overall is great..

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank edgardob65
MeliaHanoiHotel, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear edgardob65,

Thank you very much for having chosen Melia Hanoi and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and we highly appreciate your comment about the carpet at the hallway, thanks to that we continuously strive to strengthen the points that need to be improved. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Guest's satisfaction is our ultimate commitment, all the details that our guests share with us are crucial to keep improving.

Once again, our most sincere thanks for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in Melia Hanoi soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Excellant hotel and value for money in a great position walking distance to the old Quarter. We would have no hesitation in highly recommending the Melia. Great service from the staff and well worth the extr money to upgrade to the Level, which is their Club floor.

Room Tip: if you can get a good deal upgrade to the Level.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank helensvaleplaza
MeliaHanoiHotel, Guest Team at Melia Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear helensvaleplaza,

On behalf of myself and all the staff of Melia Hanoi, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your recent stay, as well as for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure to know that the location was convenient for you and that our staff has met your expectations. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed the benefits of The Level and had such a wonderful experience. We really appreciate your words and we will continue doing our best.

Once again, thank you very much. We look forward to welcoming you back to Melia Hanoi very soon.
Best regards,

Hugo Besson
Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Had a great 3 night stay here.... Wish it was longer.
Check in on arrival was good. Was offered the option to upgrade to the club lounge but didn't take it as we already had breakfast included and lots of things planned in the day, so didn't think we would have time to appreciate the afternoon tea etc.
The room was good. Had a very large comfortable bed, slept very well here.
There wasn't a bath tub but the shower was powerful (so powerful it may not drain away quickly enough if on full strength so bathroom is styled like a wet room).
Breakfast was superb.... Great service by the team and loads of choice. High quality delicious foods on offer.
Good location for reaching the sights. There is a bus stop right outside which offers a very cheap transport option.... Approx £1 to get to/from the airport!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bucketlist_mission66
MeliaHanoiHotel, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Bucketlist_mission66,

On behalf of Melia Hanoi Team, I would like to thank you very much for having chosen Melia Hanoi for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am delighted with your comments about the room, comfortable bed and the breakfast as well as the delicious foods.
Regarding the shower and the drainage in the room, I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer; we are now finding a solution for that. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Superb service and great amenities. The desk staff was very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was wonderful. Room was very nice. Overall am obvious choice for someone who wants discreet and efficient service. Btw, there are many street drink stalls I. The neoghbourhood worth exploring enough the smoky air had me best a hasty retreat back to the Hotel.

Room Tip: Almost everything was available. Could do with a small shoe polish for immediate use
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank davecsin0123
MeliaHanoiHotel, Guest Experience Team at Melia Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear davecsin0123,

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our room and that our staff provided you with such an attentive and great service. We are also happy to know that the food reached your expectations.
We really appreciate your words and we will continue doing our best.

Best regards,

Diana Delgado
Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

First trip into Hanoi and I was graciously received by the staff. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms very comfortable with great views. Dinning on site was superb! But the true message I’d like to convey in this review is the care and compassion I was shown by specific staff members. Unfortunately, my luggage was lost by the airlines. I brought my concern to the chief concierge, Mr. Tuan. He and the concierge staff assisted me in my time of crisis. They sent me to a respected tailor within a block. I was measured and had slacks and a button down Oxford made that day for a critical business meeting the day following. Mr Tuan also directed me to the perfect shoe shopping location and instructed me on how to get best value. I found the right shoes for the price. I am indebted to the compassion, experience and professionalism of Mr. Tuan. The staff at Melia, from the greeter at the front door, to the incredible wait staff in the level lounge, excellence is on display everywhere. I strongly recommend you consider Melia in your travels to Hanoi.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelerJoseph2018
MeliaHanoiHotel, Guest Experience Manager at Melia Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear TravelerJoseph2018,

On behalf of Melia Hanoi Team, I would like to thank you for having chosen Melia Hanoi for your recent stay and for your great review on TripAdvisor.

We are proud to know that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and that our hospitality reached your expectations. Especially, your nice comments about Mr. Tuan, the Chief Concierge, and our Team members have been shared with the whole Team, who I am sure will be encouraged by your remarks.

Once again, our most sincere thanks you for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in Melia Hanoi soon.

With best regards,