1,703 results
All reviewsopera housem gallerycafe lautreccentral atriumgrand suitefrench quarterold quarterpillow menuindoor poolhoan kiem lakebeautiful hotelcomfortable bedbreakfast buffetsofitel metropolehalong baylate checkstreet noise
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for business and experience was great! Especially the staff was friendly and proactively helpful and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Ie. Ms Huong Trang, Ms Linh and Ms Hong. Intend to make this hotel my regular Hanoi Visit hotel.....
Rdgs
Mr CH Lim
Accor Platinum

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HoteldelOpera, Marketing & Communications Manager at Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Ted1405

Thank you for your review of Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed staying with us and that the personalized services provided by Huong Trang, Linh and Hong delighted you very much. Rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded to these proud team members of ours and they have received the recognition they deserve.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Hanoi.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The price was worthed. It was nice hotel in prime location. Easy access to all attractions. Second alternative if you can't book sofitel metropole hanoi. Price only half compare to metropole but same location. All in all it was a great hotel with half cost compare to metropole.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear alvin jufitrick g

Thank you for your review of Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel

We appreciate your highlighting of our central location, which is convenient to many iconic tourist attractions of the city. We are also happy to learn that you found staying with us a good value of money. Shall travel bring you back to Hanoi in the future, allow us to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Travelled to Hanoi for business just last week, and experienced the good service from the front desk staff, Cuong, and the concierge staff, Linh. Prior to the trip, I realised that airport transfer wasn't booked, hence, I called the hotel while I was still in Singapore. Speaking to Cuong was easy, however, speaking to Linh to provide the flight details was not easy, as he did not really understood what I was saying. My call got transferred back to Cuong, who took down all my details. Initially, I thought this is going to be a bad experience. however, when I arrived at the hotel, Cuong was waiting at the entrance. He greeted us (my colleague and I) by our last names, which I was impressed at how personal that was. Linh was also there to greet us with a smile and help us with our luggage.
Instead of the normal check-in procedure (I've stayed in this hotel for the past 4 years when I'm in Hanoi for business) at the front desk, Cuong had our room keys ready and brought us up to our rooms immediately. Such a fuss-free and pleasant check-in experience.

The room was beautifully furnished with a very high and comfortable bed! I've enjoyed my stay in this property.
The service of the driver in the airport transfer needs much improvement to match what I experienced in the hotel. He was not as friendly, warm and helpful as the front desk/concierge staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear graciagan

Thank you for your review of Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel.

We are happy that the personalized services provided by Cuong and Linh delighted you. Rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded to these proud team members of ours and they have received the recognition they deserve. We are also grateful for your highlighting of our signature bed, which is praised by many other guests.

Please also be informed that your comment with regards to the driver is well noted by the management and related department head for improvement.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Quality, quality, quality! From check in to check out and everything inbetween it all went smooth! Definitely give the egg coffee a try! Great location; they close the roads for the local family arts & crafts on the weekends so no honking horns! Great place with great staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Helen C

Thank you for your great review of Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel.

We are delighted to read your comments and appreciate very much your kind words toward our services, products and location. The egg coffee is one of our best sellers and we are always grateful for guests' valuable feedback.

Shall travel bring you back to the city, allow us to welcome you again for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Hanoi M Gallery
Very nice hotel situated near the lake and a 15 minute pleasant stroll to the heart of the Old Quarter. We enjoyed staying in this location as it is slightly more peaceful than the crazy heart of the Old Quarter.
The rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed. I am a Platinum Accor member so I enjoyed a room upgrade. They don’t have a dedicated Club Lounge but they do offer free drinks, and tapas in the evening at their lobby bar which was really nice.
Staff service across the hotel was excellent and they even helped out by buying tickets for the water puppet show at no extra cost.
The breakfast buffet was good with all food options catered for.
Tim the General Manager is certainly running a great operation here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PJ-Scuba

Dear PJ-Scuba

Thank you for your great review of Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel.

We are happy that you found the location convenient to Hanoi's iconic tourist attractions and that you differentiate us from the busy Old Quarter neighborhood. It is lovely that you enjoyed the upgraded room as well as the special amenities that we offer to Platinum members. Thanks are due to your kind words towards our team members!

We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Hanoi.