Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:45 PM

from US$22.00
from US$46.50
from US$86.50
More Info
All reviews mua cave street food tour guide sam egg coffee tam coc old quarter food trip private food tour fantastic food tour private street highly recommend this tour local guide day tour ancient capital lovely guide vietnamese foods banh mi
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very fun tour with Thu!! Took us to some hidden gems I would not have found on my own. Very tasty local eats!

1  Thank thaop896
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I did not know where to go to try the famous Hanoi dishes so decided to do the food tour. It was perfect with a very nice guide and so much good food! I recommend to do it at the begining of a trip to be able to go back for more later!

1  Thank EleonoreM50
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Just finished this your and it was great. My guide was brilliant and the food was very tasty. I'd have no problem recommending it.

1  Thank Martyn H
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great tasting tour with Sam who took us to various small local cafes and explained the traditional Vietnamese dishes in detail. She was a great company and we spent nice time with her. Probably, we wouldn’t have gone to all those places without her. What I really liked was the soup and of course the egg coffee! Great discovery! Thank you,Sam! :)

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Ksenic
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

It was very good experience. Sam was great. She walked us through so many places otherwise we miss. Very friendly. Egg coffee was a blast. Recommend for everyone. Good way to experience Vietnam foods.

Date of experience: April 2018