All reviews la regina student guides rooms beds fast laundry service perfect place to relax western style food halong bay great hotel upgraded to a family room hai phong old quarter recommend this hotel travel desk every member of staff taxi companies wonderful hospitality puppet show
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My partner and I recently stayed at the Antique Legend hotel and had a fantastic stay. The hotel is very well located for easy access to all the old town, and the hotel and room were both very nice.

The staff made us feel very welcome and went above and beyond expectations including arranging our transport to our next location and offering their support for the remainder of our time in Vietnam should we need anything. I would certainly stay there again next time I visit Hanoi.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Booked 3 nights stay here in July, and the room was absolutely lovely and huge. The breakfast buffet food was also fantastic, especially the omelette and pho. The best part of my stay here was the service staff at the front desk. Every day when we returned to the hotel, they'd greet us, ask us about our day or our plans for the evening or the next day, and provide recommendations on where to go. They were lovely, and their warmth and hospitality made us feel right at home! When my friend lost an earring in the hotel room, and they immediately offered to scour the hotel room while we were out to search for the missing earring. I truly appreciated their generosity in going the extra mile, and would most certainly book again to stay here for my next trip to Hanoi!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is in a fantastic location on the edge of the old town , just 5 minutes walk from the lake and is quiet and peaceful at night . The rooms were comfortable and clean and there was a wide choice at breakfast . The staff were so helpful and friendly and provided a packed breakfast for all 10 of us when we had to leave early . They were also very helpful in arranging a fantastic street food tour for us and advising how much we should be paying for stuff eg
160000 for a 2 seater rickshaw for an hour . Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank helmackey
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the hotel on a number of occasions over the last 3 or 4 years when visiting Hanoi.

The hotel has a great location in old town: walking distance to a near infinite number of shops and restaurants.

The hotel itself is a typical old town building with s narrow facade. What sets the hotel apart from others is the almost unbelievable level of friendly and high quality service from Nuong (“Jessie”), Huy Dao and their team. I’ve stayed at some of the world’s greatest hotels and can say that they have nothing over this property in terms of the quality of customer service.

I heartily recommend Antique Legend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely big modern clean room with balcony and a comfortable bed. The staff were very helpful! Good location for the old quarter and the breakfast buffet was tasty. Fast laundry service available.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple