Review Highlights

L1889SAbretth
Excellent!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2020
LINHN943

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from US$130.00
from US$40.00
from US$5.52
from US$160.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage thai massage hot stone relaxing massage foot soak manicure and pedicure excellent massage old quarter amazing service masseuse nail receptionist therapeutic vietnam quarters
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

My Mrs and I went to be pampered for 2 hours. I had the Thai massage amongst other treatments . It’s a very clean and professional establishment. I’ve had many massages over 6 countries and this was the best. A very nice lady ( her name started with Y) was outstanding, apologies for not remembering her name.
The strongest recommendation possible.

Date of experience: February 2020
GoPlaces59039460332, Manager at Urban Oasis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for choosing us, and thank you for spending your time to write such a review! We are so glad that you are satisfied with our service. We hope that you have a wonderful time in Hanoi. See you next time!

Reviewed 19 February 2020

I spent 2 hours to do massage in UrbanOasis Spa, it's really nice with friendy woman. It's the best spa i have ever done. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Went with a friend of mine. I had the hot stone shoulder and back massage, she had a facial. She was so relaxed 20 minutes in she was fast asleep. We chose to go here because the place is higher quality and she did not want to risk sub-par products being used on her face. I've had many massages and this one was very good. Good pressure, comfortable table, calming environment. Ticked all the boxes. The price was a little high, but with the quality, it was worth it. Will definatly come back before the end of my trip.

Date of experience: February 2020
GoPlaces59039460332, Manager at Urban Oasis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Thank you for choosing our spa! We're glad that you enjoyed spending time at the spa. We hope to see you again in your next visit to Hanoi.

Reviewed 3 February 2020

We just came here because we did walk a lot today and it looks clean and professional. We are recommended to do hotstone massage 90mins. Omg. No word I can say more than amazing. We are really relaxed. Before the massage, we also had foot soak with hot water and scrub. It was so amazing. We will be back tomorrow

1  Thank Xuan2511
Reviewed 19 January 2020

I chose the Relaxing massage and it was wonderful. I found this place while wandering around the Old Quarters with my friends. We love the fact that this spa is clean, the staff are professional and very welcoming. My therapist is friendly and very good at her job. My muscle was so stiff and all tiring after all the walk but she made them all go away.
I am very satisfied with my experience here. My friend and I would love to come back if we have a chance to visit Hanoi again.

Date of experience: January 2020