US$181
US$43
US$109
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold quarterhalong baywelcome drinkroom was cleanbreakfast was deliciousgreat showernight markethighly recommend this hoteldong xuan marketamazing staffhoan kiem lakea great stayperfect locationairport pickupwalking distancestayed here for nightsspecial thanks
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stayed here twice whilst holidaying in Asia from Australia. Our first stay was on 1st floor and our 2nd visIt on the 2nd floor both were Deluxe rooms with street views.
The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stays, they advised us where good places to eat were and were the top sights were. Especially Mary, Danny, Truo, who were great.

The rooms were clean and tidy. We found the beds a little hard but ok. The TV better in 1st room, the 2nd room the picture was a bit fuzzy. We had a safe in the 1st room but not in the 2nd room. They gave us free ice every night for our drinks in our room.
They were great minding our suitcases whilst we went on a 2 day cruise/tour to Halong Bay.

The hotel location in the old town quarter with a Mini mart over road. Eateries nearby and a level walk to lake etc
Airport pick up and drop off was arranged by the hotel, both occasions drivers were prompt and professional.
The breakfast was adequate with a small cold selection available plus hot foods cooked to order. The last morning we slept in as we had a late flight, so not much cold foods were available when we ate but they still cooked us a hot dish each. We checked out at 12pm and the hotel minded our bags for us the afternoon until our return when they let us shower and gave us free cold drinks while we waited for our airport pickup time.
We would happily stay here again if in Hanoi and recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Came here as a first stop in Hanoi with friends. There was a nice welcome with local juices and fruit. Check in was fast and went without any issues. The staff is very friendly and helps out with any questions you can have (they all speak English which is a good point). WiFi sometimes a bit spotty but it works. Shuttle service from airport at 18 USD worked well too for our group. Overall good ratio quality / value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Easily the best service I've had a hotel. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped. The location can't be beat. Great value.

They were also extremely helpful in booking am excursion, which cost less than booking with the company directly.

Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I booked here just because it is in the central and high rate on some website, but I couldn’t think it could be a most satisfying experience like this. I booked for 1 night as I would go to Sapa on the next day and just booked a superior room for two with the price of 514k ~ $23/night. I even didn’t book breakfast as I would love to try Hanoi food instead. But they still served me like a highest priority and they even offered to change my room into deluxe one and still charged me with the same price. The lady at the reception is the cutest one ever with a detailed description for where I should go in Hanoi for just one day stand.
Thing was about to be perfect with me since then. They even offered a place to keep my luggages and a bathroom for us to use before going to Sapa as we checked out at 12:00 and the bus would be 22:00 ( 10 hours later). This small free service was just something which show their kindness and understanding.
I will return and next time, I Will stay there longer. Thank you everyone. An excellent begin for our trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linh N
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We spent two Nights in this hotel for our stay in Hanoi. As hanoi was really chaotic we relied on the helpful personal to know where to go. Moreover the offered tour To sapa was really great and a nice adventure!.

The room was very clean. Enjoy your trip!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends