US$77
US$116
US$108
永安旅遊
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$58
US$43
US$36
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold quarterwelcome drinkhalong baycomfy bedamazing staffnice breakfastnight marketgreat showerrecommend this hotelperfect locationairport pickupbars and restaurantssuper friendly staffrooms are cleanstar servicewonderful staywalking distance
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I booked here just because it is in the central and high rate on some website, but I couldn’t think it could be a most satisfying experience like this. I booked for 1 night as I would go to Sapa on the next day and just booked a superior room for two with the price of 514k ~ $23/night. I even didn’t book breakfast as I would love to try Hanoi food instead. But they still served me like a highest priority and they even offered to change my room into deluxe one and still charged me with the same price. The lady at the reception is the cutest one ever with a detailed description for where I should go in Hanoi for just one day stand.
Thing was about to be perfect with me since then. They even offered a place to keep my luggages and a bathroom for us to use before going to Sapa as we checked out at 12:00 and the bus would be 22:00 ( 10 hours later). This small free service was just something which show their kindness and understanding.
I will return and next time, I Will stay there longer. Thank you everyone. An excellent begin for our trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linh N
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We spent two Nights in this hotel for our stay in Hanoi. As hanoi was really chaotic we relied on the helpful personal to know where to go. Moreover the offered tour To sapa was really great and a nice adventure!.

The room was very clean. Enjoy your trip!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We were initially a little let down when we saw our room/bathroom, it was small and a little tired. However the rest of the hotel is pretty good! Biggest asset is the staff who all speak very good English, they are always polite friendly and helpful. They helped us organise a trip to bai tu long bay and even helped us negotiate a discount! Be a little wary that the photos of the double room have been done with a fisheye camera and are quite cosy! I also think we were a bit underwhelmed as we arrived with very high expectations for this hotel as my sister stayed there last year and RAVED about it!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Great serivce. We stayed for one night after coming from Catba on our way to Sapa. The staff were very lovely and more than happy help with any of our needs. The room was very comfortable and the A/C was very welcomed after a long day of travel. We had a late train to Sapa and the Splended staff went above and beyond offering to hold our bags while we spent the day exploring Hanoi. All in all a very great experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms with excellent breakfast!

Good location close to great bars and restaurants...

We extended our stay from 1 to 3 nughts because we were so impressed! :)

1  Thank leahmelabianaki