US$109
US$75
永安旅遊
Tara Court Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$29
The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$44
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$244
US$42
US$31
永安旅遊
All reviewsboutique hotelbeach roadthe hotel managercadillac barmiami art decogreat boutiquea large shopping mallsister hotelcool hotelseparate showersmall hotelspecial thankssea viewwalking streetexcellent hotelbig roomnice pool
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel .. one of the best hotels in pattaya .. feel relaxed .. very good staff .. clean place .. nice food .. good location .. don’t miss this hotel .. thanks for all staff .. happy Songkran day .. l hope see you soon ..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller to Thailand and accordingly have been trying several hotels. In my last trip I stayed in The Wave Hotel and I was really impressed. Its centre location, calm modern atmosphere and friendly staff made my stay so comfortable.

The location is 5 meters from the long beach wake. I was the First Omani Olympic runner in 1984 Olympic Games. And i adopted a healthy style all my life. I was happy that I can easily have my morning jogging and enjoy the beach view. The hotel food menu also helped me continue my healthy diet.

The hotel staff service and management style was exceptional. I am a new guest to the hotel and I was extremely pampered since I arrived and until I left. I was so happy to Meet Ms. Orachorn Nim, the Hotel Manager. She's so friendly and attentive to customers needs.

I also tried the hotel different facilities like the resturant, the gym and swimming pool and had lots of fun and relaxation. Overall, I'm glad I decided to stay in this hotel and would definitely come back to it and recommend it to my friends and family

Barkat Al-Sharji

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Barkat A
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Having previously stayed at a presumably more grande Hotel in Pattaya, we sought an alternative in a more convenient position.
After carefully scrutinizing the reviews on TripAdvisor , we selected “ Wave” and what a good choice this was!
Clean, colorful, funky in a retro way,
small, excellent courteous staff, made it highly deserving of its excellent rating.
Look no further!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin T
Reviewed 3 April 2018

hotel is small but room is god size, very clean and quiet, staff are friendly, breakfast is delicious!
location is perfect! you have the sae right before you and just walk 2minutes have big shopping center, round have a lot of Bar, restaurant.. but hotel is not in the go go bar area, so it is not to noisy at night. perfect !!

only things bitty minus for me is the room are some kind open with bathroom, feeling a bit humid on firsday, but next day become much better.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yiyibl
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice view , city center , clean, new, great location,great service ,
Excellent boutique hotel, stunning breakfast, friendly staff
Everything about this hotel amazing , I’m recommend and I will return soon.”

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo