“FANTASTIC”

Cuisines: Street Food
Description: We serve Thai local food, Chiangmai noodle curry, A la carte menu
Description: We serve Thai local food, Chiangmai noodle curry, A la carte menu
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tried the Chiang Mai noodles with crispy pork... let’s just say it’s not one of my favorite dishes. Great food and portions and they have smoothies that are large as well! A must do while in Chiang Mai!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

You can’t go wrong with anything you order here!! Passion fruit, mango and lychee smoothie was amazing, along with the Chiang Mai noodle specialty. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hands down, my absolute favourite thai restaurant in Chiang mai. Delicious, cheap food with wonderfully sunny and friendly staff. In a 6 day trip to Chiang mai, we ate 5 nights here and it makes me sadder than you would believe that I can't take this amazing restaurant back home with me! The iced drinks were fantastic- I recommend the smoothie (mango, passion fruit etc) and the thai iced tea. You will not regret eating here!!! Drinks, meals and desserts for 2 cost about 250 baht.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best Thai food ever! Super sweet people and fantastic service! Makes me want to move to Chiang Mai! We will definitely come back before we leave.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For quality food and service, even when it comes to Thai food, you are paying more then double in Old Town. This restaurant comes at stand prices with unique selections, traditional Thai dishes and the service is amazing.

The owner always comes by the table to introduce the dish and check that everything is okay - all of which seldom happens in Thailand.

Keeps us coming back!