“Amazing & Authentic!”

Cuisines: Street Food
Description: We serve Thai local food, Chiangmai noodle curry, A la carte menu
Description: We serve Thai local food, Chiangmai noodle curry, A la carte menu
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

You can’t go wrong with anything you order here!! Passion fruit, mango and lychee smoothie was amazing, along with the Chiang Mai noodle specialty. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Hands down, my absolute favourite thai restaurant in Chiang mai. Delicious, cheap food with wonderfully sunny and friendly staff. In a 6 day trip to Chiang mai, we ate 5 nights here and it makes me sadder than you would believe that I can't take this amazing restaurant back home with me! The iced drinks were fantastic- I recommend the smoothie (mango, passion fruit etc) and the thai iced tea. You will not regret eating here!!! Drinks, meals and desserts for 2 cost about 250 baht.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Best Thai food ever! Super sweet people and fantastic service! Makes me want to move to Chiang Mai! We will definitely come back before we leave.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

For quality food and service, even when it comes to Thai food, you are paying more then double in Old Town. This restaurant comes at stand prices with unique selections, traditional Thai dishes and the service is amazing.

The owner always comes by the table to introduce the dish and check that everything is okay - all of which seldom happens in Thailand.

Keeps us coming back!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Was going to give this five stars but the following evening went to Cooking Love and had an amazing meal so as the meal wasn’t as good though still lovely I thought this should only get 4 stars.