1,005 results
All reviewsfree waterold cityfresh fruitwat phra singhbanana leafsticky ricesunday marketsmall poolmodern hotelmini fridgewestern optionsbathroom floordrinking watertea and coffeebreakfast was delicioushighly recommend this hotelwe loved our stay
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed in BED Phrasingh for just one night. Checked in very late after mid night and check out in the next morning. The reception operation 24 hours and the staff very friendly. Our check in very smooth. I stayed in pool side room. Not very noisy in the morning.
Slept well! Comfortable room and bed. The bath room not small, but a bit narrow. They provide all you can drink water. Beers and soft drink in mini bar are free. The breakfast very nice. And the staff cut the mango for me. Very sweet! Design modern and cool. For this location and room, the rate really reasonable!

Room Tip: They have elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank YanOnTheRoadHK
Jeroen_Schedler, Owner at BED Phrasingh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear C Y,
Thank you for writing us a review even though you stayed with us for such a short time :)
The whole concept of BED is to make life Easy and Simple for our guests, even just for a day!
Have a beautiful flight back home!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stayed at BED Phrasingh for three nights. We were really pleased with our stay overall. For the cost of the room we were happy with the generous sized room, comfy bed, great swimming pool and awesome breakfast that was included with the price. The breakfast had a lot of variety including hot dishes, soups, baked goods, fresh fruit and coffee. Located in the old town, BED was in the perfect location to explore but be enough removed from some of the louder streets of CM. All of the staff were really helpful and friendly but a special mention goes to the young lady from Brazil - she was really fun, made a great cappuccino and always had a wonderful greeting for everyone - thanks for making us feel so special. We'd definitely recommend the hotel and come back if we were in CM again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pea18
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This lovely modren hotel is tucked away in the old city of Chaing Mai. The neighborhood is quiet but in walking distance to busier streets. The staff are amazing and the hospitality can't be beat, from the ample breakfast they offer in the morning to the nice details like complimentary water. The only downside is the doors are not soundproof so I would recommend earplugs if you are a light sleeper. But for myself and my family we will definitely stay again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jeroen_Schedler, Owner at BED Phrasingh, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Angel,
Thanks a lot for your review!
We loved your sentence: "The hospitality can't be beat" :)
You really put a smile on everyone's face here!
Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I've been Chiang Mai for 4 days but I has stayed at BED Phrasingh just a night before I flow back to Phuket. It was very nice stay. The staff is very friendly talking with us. I cant remember her name but she's from Brazil. I think she may remember us. We are Thai girls who guessed that where you come from :) I love their breakfast cuz it was just a simple food but good taste. I truly hope that if I have a chance to go to Chiang Mai, I will choose your hotel!!

Room Tip: It is quiet and clean hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Khun s_sunya0310,
Sawadeekha!
Thank you very much for your review!
We are glad to hear you had a great time in BED!
I remember about you girls for sure! By the way, my name is Marcela :)
Safe Travels!
Warm regards from all of us,

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Chiang Mai in July.

Nice little hotel, free water fridges, nice room with good aircon, bathroom ok - dislike shower curtain. Free bikes available from hotel.

Staff created a friendly and laid back atmosphere. Provided map and recommended some good restaurants.

Pool area wasn't great, not many sun beds and quite shaded... But ok for a city I suppose.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeroen_Schedler, Owner at BED Phrasingh, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear pauldavi02,
Thank you very much for this review!
We are glad to hear you had a great time here!
Regarding our pool, it's a perfect one to cool off on a hot day but if you want to sunbathe we have our sister hotel BED Nimman with a large pool and many many benches for you to sunbathe or just relax. Next time you stay with us, please let us know and we will offer you the pool at BED Nimman because once you stay in one BED you can use the facilities at any BED, we are a family here :)
Thanks once again!