All reviews swimming pool area massage service travel desk nice pool tha phae gate tours
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a few times. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was reliable. Provided a decent taxi and tour service. The one negative thing was that the rooms were rundown.They must have been beautiful when they were first made.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Stayed here many years ago and it was much better, the rooms could have been cleaner, the service was good and the swimming pool and the surrounding garden were very nice. Bang centre of town, so made easy for getting about.If you are staying only for 1or 2 nights, this is great and convenient

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel every year for over 10 years. I tried to book an early morning airport taxi at reception and it was all too hard. Aparently no taxi was allowed in before 6am.
I called a local taxi service myself and organized in 5 minutes.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel and hotel staffs feels tired. It is located at a very convenient location. Few minutes drive away from Saturday market and a couple blocks away from Sunday market. It is centrally located and all rooms have nice view of the swimming pool.

The rant begins. When I arrived there were no towels and when i called operation, they were prompt, but gave me only one towel. There were no floor mats in the bathroom either. The hot water was also not working so it was cold shower for three days. I also realised there were no wifi password print in the room. The staff counter forgot to give me the wifi password so i had to go down to the counter again and ask for password.

The rooms are not sound proof. You can clearly hear anybody who walk passed your room. At night you can hear people talking along the corridor on other floors. I was too shagged to care however. The breakfast is sufficient at best. No change in dishes with limited choices.

If you want a conveniently located hotel and somewhere to sleep before getting about. This is the hotel for you.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited this hotel many times over the past 18 years. This visit is definitely the last.The room is grubby the bathroom is foul no way could myself and my young grandson use the bath it was most unhygienic.The 2 scruffy bath towels provided were grey instead of white looked unwashed. Blanket on bed had burn holes and were probably in unwashed. I only gave one star for location.There are many much better places to stay.DONT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: April 2018