All reviews over looked the pool old city tha pae cozy room roti the staff was friendly and helpful peaceful hotel would stay here again minute walk staying in chiang mai breakfast buffet fantastic location elephant sanctuary bars and restaurants nice pool pools bath
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Good location as its away from the busy streets! But night bizzar and alot of shops 5 mins away, the room was beautiful ! The food is expensive but go out the back or side street its way cheaper! We had a room that you could walk into the pool it was amazing and the gardens are really nice, i would say though book activities out of resort ! Its not huge also so its nice!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The front desk staff, who should represent the first impression of the resort were lack of smile on their faces. It's a pity that this nicely-designed hotel is undermined by their ill-manner. For the breakfast, the table and the food were always invaded by flies. However, the hotel did not resort to improve the situation. The wifi was very slow and logged off when the device was idled for while. Although the hotel has beautiful gardens and swimming pools, it's a bit disappointing due to the above-mentioned experience. Will not choose this hotel again for a revisit to Chiang Mai.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very nice resort. The staff was very helpful with directions and arranging transportation. The hotel was very clean. The room was very clean and the air conditioning worked great. The resort had two nice pools to enjoy. The only knock was the breakfast could use a little more variety.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Booked this nice little boutique style hotel and was looking forward to the hospitality which I had experienced in my past trips around south east Asia. But I'll have to say it was nothing I expected.

The facility is okay. The room is very clean, and the bathroom looks pretty new. Location is close to attractions. And that's it. You can easily find a similar hotel in the area with reasonable price.

And here comes the down side. Upon arrival the front desk told us the baby cot we requested charges 500b/day, which I think was quite much for a 2000b room and decided not to have it. On the checkout day, I was trying to ask for late checkout since my husband was feeling very ill that day. The staff told me I have to pay 2000b for staying until 5pm. When I asked if they can lower the price, the staff told me that the room is booked for the night and late checkout is not possible.

Not to seriously complain about this place, but it's just not worth a second visit.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

A great little hotel within walking distance of the old city "The Big Gate" , Walking Street , the night market and the river , set in a very quiet back street . Our room was beautiful with a comfortable bed , large rain shower and located on the ground floor with access to the pool , which contrary to other reviews did see sunshine and was not as cold as portrayed . The hotel had wi fi throughout including the room , served a good breakfast , western and Asian all complimented by the lovely staff who went out of their way to help you in any way . I have no hesitation in awarding a 5 star rating and will most certainly return during our next visit .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family