All reviews yoga retreat yoga training spa thai cottage relaxation
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I haven't been to Chiang Mai before. I can say this is my very first visit to Chiang Mai. And I'm so impress with many things. Since this hotel is attracted me with architecture. The building is covered with the green ivy. It looks really nice weather here for me. The hotel area is full with the trees and spacious. There is a swimming pool and also they are building a very nice cafe which is still on construction. It would be nice to come back and have breakfast next time.

The reception is nice and friendly. They bring us to our room and the room is so spacious. I like everything in this hotel. Even we haven't got any chance to go for swimming pool. But maybe it good for summer.

We have a nice stay here indeed. And it really fit to any one who looking for a peaceful staying. It located a bit far from the city. So, you are easy to access to a few place such Doi Inthanon, Suan Son Bo Keaw etc.

Just love here.

Room Tip: The real peaceful stay. And not far from Pha Cho, Suan Son Bo Keaw, Doi Inthanon etc.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

The resort feels like a tastefully domesticated jungle, with huge tamarind trees and nicely kept flower pots. The wooden Lanna (?) style buildings stuck around the park are beautifull and have an authentic non-museum feeling. You buy tickets to see pictures of such structures in Chiang Mai
Pool was clean and also beautifully set, just as the yoga shala on tilts - a lovely view over the pool area from there.
Rooms tidy and nicely decorated, like in other parts of the place it is clear that someone has given some thought to how things look like together. Even the tiny details like soap containers were matching in style. It's these details that can make all the difference.
We travelled with a one year old baby, and what she experienced a lot whas an amazing attitude of the resort staff - so helpfull and understanding. We got allowed to use the laundry room ourselves at any time to wash her nappies or clothes. They also prepared different meals for her, with no extra charge.
And the restaurant on the premises is extraordinary - hard to get such food in Chiange Mai I expect, though compared to other local places it was on the pricy side.
Overall we'd recommend this place for a day or two just to relax and chill out if you're travelling around Thailand North-South, or for a longer retreat with a theme, like a yoga training course or a spa package.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I did my month long yoga teacher training here and loved the resort. Super quiet and chilled with an amazing pool and cute, clean rooms. Staff were lovely and great vegan/ gluten free food on the training. It's about 40mins into Chiang Mai but very easy and cheap on the local bus. Looking forward to going back one day.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Jess_met123
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I spent four weeks at Kaomai Lana during a yoga teacher retreat and this place was perfect. The food is outstanding. Staff was trustworthy, reliable, responsive and respectful. Lodging is comfortable and outfitted with stunning nature including ivy-covered stone cottages and lilac trees everywhere. The pool is large and luxurious and the spa treatment is worth every penny (which after converting Thai Bhat to USD is practically only that).
Special place and an unforgettable experience.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Trail673013
Reviewed 14 April 2017

This is a beautiful space to retreat in. Lovely rooms, great pool and very sweet staff, want their dont understand in english they make up for in smiles and good service. The food is excellent. Really love the natural ambience of this place,

Room Tip: the upper floor rooms have more light
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends