All reviews ping river free shuttle tuk tuk infinity pool chiang mai centre connecting door the hustle and bustle hotel is lovely peaceful oasis yogurt hotel grounds tea coffee hotel restaurant deluxe room the hotel offers quiet location tucked away
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice staff and service. The room is very comfortable and clean. The view at the swimming pool is so fantastic. You can see the Ping river from the restaurant and the coffee shop. It is recommended to not go with the private car because they're not many space at the parking lot.

Room Tip: Best view room is that you can see the pool and the river at the same time
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Emma I,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort .

It always makes me extremely happy to learn that my customers have enjoyed their stay experience with us, we really do appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to welcoming you back again.

General Manage

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This resort makes me feel fresh and relax. I love surrounding environments. The resort is not far from the city. Good for recovery your body or your mind. I love breakfast. This resort also has van to take you to Ta-Pae gate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Khun Sararat N,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Lanna Dusita Boutique Resort by Andacura.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Whilst travelling around Thailand for a month we stopped here for a few days. This place is one of my favourite hotels in Thailand ! I would defiantly recommend staying here, it was extremely clean, the rooms where beautifully presented, and the hotel is located by the river which looks lovely. We has room service one night as we was tired, and it was restaurant quality! The next night we went by the river and had food again was Amazing ! The hopsititly here was to a high standard and wish I had booked on a few extra days! The receptionist throughout the stay were very helpful and helped up with booking tours and travel. The only down side was the taxi to the airport, we has arranged a set price with the reception but the taxi man charged us alot more than planned ! I don't know if that was anything to do with the hotel or not. Overall great place to stay all the rooms clean and beautifully presented. I love this hotel how it isn't a chain brand and is tradional.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear 20claireew,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We absolutely love this place! My husband and I have retired here in Chiang Mai 4 years now. We were looking to spend a couple of quiet days laying around s pool in beautiful surroundings. The reviews of this place were great and true! It’s clean beautiful and attention to details. The Lanna style permeates throughout the resort. The breakfast buffet was awesome and the meals at the restaurant along the river were delicious and priced well. Will recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: We got the room with the river view overlooking the pool with the bath tub and the buffet breakfast included. Well worth it!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear lynnesani57,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome. The hospitality great. Its a well taken care of lodge just outside the chiang mai centre.
Really perfect for those who enjoy a quite time after a day full of activities.

The rooms are also very lovely and very clean. We had the suite facing the river and wouldn't have had it any other way.
One of the best hotels I've ever been to.
Food is also top notch and very tasty.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
pandet w, General Manager at Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Khun Vimbainesu,