2,726 results
All reviewsclub suitekasara suitebritish consulateriver view suitenight marketday bedprivate loungeping rivercold towelsbeautiful hotelour honeymoonmain restaurantlarge balconyspa treatmentsmini barthe general manageran oasis
Reviewed 30 October 2017

A lovely relaxing hotel where you can relax and unwind and feel very pampered indeed. Opulent setting, gorgeous room and very pleasant staff. We loved our poolside lunches - very decadent. If you are in the money no object league - book yourself in here and congratulate yourself on your successes in life and enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
GM_AnantaraChiangMai, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear janelouiseb170

Greetings from Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and thank you for sharing beautiful review on Trip Advisor.

On behalf of all our team members, we appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your comments and are delighted to receive such glowing praise. We are very proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer, and I shall certainly pass on your feedback to our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We were 4 persons and the room is big enough for all of us. We were so impressed with the services Anantara team had provided to our family and it was very nice and relaxed trip for us. We will visit them again next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Khun phawineea2017

Greetings from Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.

It was with great pleasure that I read your positive review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had a chance to stay in Anantara Resort Chiang Mai during my long vacation for 2 nights (October 22nd - 24th, 2017) and I was really astonished of how they conveyed the impeccable service like this.

I was warmly greeted by the porter who later escorted me to the Front Desk. I was checked in by the most helpful staff ever, named Khun Bajang (BJ). With his great smile, I felt really welcome to the hotel indeed. Later, the Director of Rooms, Khun Fon, greeted us and escorted us to sit properly while they're arranging the room. We were presented with the welcome drinks, butter fly pea tea with lime, that could change its color when we squeezed lime juice in it. What a creative drink!

We were informed that the room wasn't ready which was really fine for us as there're lots of things to do in Chiang Mai. You don't have to stay and wait for the room. Just go and explore everything out there!

We came back here to get the room at late afternoon and was really surprised that Bajang was still there, even though his shift was almost finished. He then escorted us to the room and did the orientation. He was like a magician to us as he could make everything possible indeed.

Our room attendant that night was Khun Tik Ji (I guessed I wrote correctly), she was very friendly and welcoming.

We had a dinner at The Service 1921 restaurant whose building was renovated from the Consulate of England when it had been the WW2 era. The restaurant theme was like you were servicing the MI6 or FBI which was quite fun to me. The food there was great as we almost swallowed up every menu. But the most impressive thing for me is that there's a mixologist named Dr. X who approached me nicely when I asked for a blended beverage. (Normally the drink I ordered was not blended, but I like something blended so I asked them that way). She was concerned that the drinks wouldn't taste good. Therefore, she created me my personal drinks! It's called Love at the First Sip. I was extremely impressed for this making, and felt really spoiled.

The night passed very peacefully. The bed was really soft and comfortable as if I was drown into it. I could barely open my eyes on the following day to have my breakfast. We had a breakfast with the view of the river Ping. It was really serene and enjoyable. The taste of the breakfast was really good. I recommend you to order hot chocolate (asked them to put chocolate powder a lot and it would be awesome!)

We were once again greeted by Bajand, who introduced us to Khun Ken (Spa Officer). He willingly did an introductory massage to my friend, who later booked one at the end. It was really kind, thank you.

The property was really quiet and dream-like. I really enjoyed staying there. If you're finding a peaceful resort to stay for this new year. Try this and you will never be disappointed.

Room Tip: Book a suite room and you will have your own world there
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
GM_AnantaraChiangMai, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Léandre Marc L

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This is the first time me and my husband stayed in this hotel. We are very impressed by the resort environment and excellent customer service. We are staying in this hotel for a short vacation to celebrate our anniversary and my husband's birthday. We are very impressed and surprised that the hotel noted my husband's birthday by putting flower pattern of HBD on our bed plus delivery of a birthday cake to our rooom. We enjoyed the 3 nights stay very much and certainly we love to come back again to this resort hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear siuyingsandiem

Greetings from Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.

It was with great pleasure that I read your positive review of Anantara Chiang Mai Resort on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I've got a chance trying Anantara Chiang Mai when I visited there recently, to be honest, it was like you entered into your own residence,the hotel was quite unique in a decoration, not like other hotel, but like staying in your private house which you could see Ping river while swimming or having a lovely breakfast. The location was good if you intended to stay near to Night Market and if you have any free time , please don't miss trying spa since it was very good in servicing there. The most I like would be the restaurant named "The Service 1921". They had a story how it became a restaurant as it first was British Consulate and the most important thing was the taste of foods--it's very worth to try!! Lastly I would like to pass my big thanks to Khun Fon-Director of Rooms and her team about the best arrangement and assistance during my stay. Khun Bajang- Lobby Guru, with his nice welcoming smile since I stepped into this hotel and all his assistance in everything until I departed from the hotel, it was very touched. Including to Khun Tuk and Khun Ken from Spa, your services and your skills were really make my day. The Service 1921's staffs, that made my meal was so delicious more than ever. Ensuring that I would be back there once again on my next trip to Chiang Mai!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Khun Tanya--Numwaan

Greetings from Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and thank you for sharing excellent review on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to hear about your amazing story with us. Such positive feedback is extremely valuable to us, since it encourages our team members to deliver the very best experiences from the start to finish of each guest’s stay. Inspiration is a key hallmark of the Anantara brand, and we love to hear the things we are doing exceptionally well, so that we can build on the experiences we offer and make them even more amazing. It’s also crucial to know what matters to our guests the most, and we truly appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your views about our luxurious riverside retreat.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay in Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.