“A good Assortment of German Food something for everybody”
Review of Auf der Au

Auf der Au
Ranked #38 of 2,494 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Original German - Buffet ( Appetizzers,salads,cold cuts,warm food, dessert, cake, ice-cream inluded water,tea,coffee ) Unbeatable Value .
Reviewed 9 July 2018

A good Assortment of German Food something for everybody a good choice for Lunch cakes and pies are also good

Reviewed 28 April 2018

My Thai wife found this place on the internet....eventually we found it tucked away in a side street off the Thapae Moat. It was great wholesome food...a very good selection of goulash, onion soup, meats, potatoes and deserts... lots of cheese cakes ! All for 250 bhat. Very sympathetic owner and wife...such nice people... and humble.
We will go back soon when my tummy is empty !

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

If you like the german food don't miss this place: quality food, a lot of choices, amazing desserts, for a very fair amount of money.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

First off I have to admit I don't have much experience with authentic German food but I am sure we have a winner here. Everything is delicious and there was so many things to try I had to go twice. My favorite experience here would have to be the pretzel buns or the desserts but I loved the cold cuts, the white gravy, schnitzel, pork in brown gavy, really there is too much good here to list everything. This is the best buffet I've been to in Chiang Mai without a doubt. They are currently offering a small discount in time for low season so now is the time to go.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I endorse the very positive reviews that others have presented. It's the kind of place you want to to succeed, great selection of food, friendly and selective service. You need to fast before visiting. For what is on offer, the price of 289baht per head is a bargain, while drinks are very reasonably priced.