Amora Resort Tapae Chiangmai
US$613
Expedia
Agoda.com
Akyra Manor Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
Expedia
BED Chiangmai Gate(Chiang Mai)
Sleep Guesthouse(Chiang Mai)
Lime House(Chiang Mai)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewstapae gateprincess suitenight marketrooms are comfortablewalking streetthe air conditioningold townmoatdoormanlaundrychiangspastuks
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This hotel is in a great location in Chiang Mai. It is located directly outside of Chiang Mai Old City and is only 10 minutes walking to the Night Bazaar. We really enjoyed our stay here and loved that we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The rooms are comfortable and large. There was security all day and night so we always felt comfortable coming and going from the hotel. The breakfast was delicious and there were a large variety of items to choose from. Really a great place to stay if you are in the area.

Room Tip: A room on a higher floor or on the backside of the hotel can help with noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
AmoraHotel C, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Amora Resort Tapae Chiangmai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Janelle P.,

Greetings from all of us @ Amora Tapae Hotel Chiang Mai.

We refer to your recent stay with us and very much appreciate your comments regarding to your stay at Amora Tapae Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from you.

We will definitely share your comments with our team. We're sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We'd love to welcome you back again in the near future. Kindly contact me at gm-cnx@amoragroup.com to make any arrangements.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The hotel reception Ms. Bow (receptionist) go beyond her duty, since its songkaran she took my passport upon check out and cover them nicely in plastic wrapper and that was so helpful and very thoughtful and also the guy with her on duty on the same i did not get his name. 5th Floor housekeeping is friendly and accomondative. Hotel is clean and nice and they have refurbished the floor that we had stayed.The rooms are comfortable and spacious and the wifi is good.

We have used thier Spa at level 4 very cheap for 2 hours for 2 person only Bhat 3000.00 the manager and the staff are friendly. and welcoming

Room Tip: Good Location, Friendly Staff, Nice Spa
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adam_RK3
AmoraHotel C, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Amora Resort Tapae Chiangmai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Adam_RK3,

Greetings from all of us @ Amora Tapae Hotel Chiang Mai.

We refer to your recent stay with us and very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Amora Tapae Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from you.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My 4 siblings and I stayed at Amora Resort Tapae Hotel when we went to Chiangmai to celebrate our sister's birthday. The hotel staff was wonderful and very helpful. When they heard that's my sister's birthday, they sent her a cake, flowers and a fruit bowl on her birthday. The front office manager Mr. Somnuek Sriboonruang was very nice and greeted us every morning. Two of my siblings are vegan and the chef was very considering and made sure that they have lots of variety of vegetables for breakfast. By the way, their buffet breakfast is excellent with both western and Thai foods selection. The room is very spacious and clean. The location is excellent - closed to the Tapae Gate and the Old Town City. The only complaint is the pool's temperature is very cold as some guests reported and the gym equipments are not working properly. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2018
AmoraHotel C, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Amora Resort Tapae Chiangmai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear marykV4455ED,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience while recently staying at Amora Tapae Hotel Chiang Mai.

I am extremely delighted that you enjoyed stay and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your great experience in our hotel. Thank you for your positively pointing out our great location, lovely breakfast, value greeting service and friendly from the team. I will surely pass on this to the team as it will serve as an encouragement to continue to maintain a high standard for all guests.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The rooms were spacious, clean and the housekeeping service was very good. Huge choice of food at breakfast but the coffee leaved a lot to be desired. The pool was not good. It was in shade after midday and the pool area was not really appealing, probably due to the lack of sunshine there. The staff were not the friendliest or the most helpful and their English was minimal. A taxi was ordered for us on our departure but it did not show up. We had to catch the bus with all our luggage. I was not impressed with the 'ladyboy of the night ' quite blatantly touting for business right outside the hotel every night. The staff turned a blind eye to this. This has actually put me off returning to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Susan2210,

On behalf of Amora Tapae Hotel Chiang Mai team, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that your overall experience did not meet your expectations, my sincere apologies for that.

I have noted of your feed back regarding to condition of the unhelpful service from the staff, therefore your feed back is very important to us. Please be rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We once again thank you for your feedback and we'd love to welcome you back again in the near future. Kindly contact me at gm-cnx@amoragroup.com to make any arrangements.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel within the main city of Chang Mai close to everything. Rooms are tidy and beds are very comfortable. Good customer service. Have a variety choices of foods for breakfast that caters with the guests. I really enjoyed my stayed in this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear rence2018,

On behalf of Amora Tapae Hotel Chiang Mai, I with to thank you for taking time to review us.

We are delighted to read your kind words, the review will be shared with the staff to show that their hard work dose contribute in making great stay for guest. We will keeping doing our best to make guest have one of their best holidays.