1,348 results
All reviews outdoor shower rajah brooke suite personal butler bedtime story original house butler service dressing room dinner reservations our honeymoon the main house an oasis boutique hotel four seasons beautiful hotel colonial style bustling city favorite hotel
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My husband and I spent 4 nights at 137 Pillars with our boys (5 and 7 years) from the 14th -18th Feb. From the time that we were greeted at the airport by Charm we were extremely well taken care of by all the staff. Each and every one of them was so attentive, smiling and waiting to help in every way possible.
We've stayed at a lot of very luxurious places but 137 Pillars stands apart from all of them - every littlel detail that you could imagine was taken take of.Every meal we ate was delicious, fresh and full of flavour.
Toto (concierge) make sure every question and wish was taken care of in the most humble way possible - restaurant suggestions, places to visit, cars booked.
I can go on with an endless list of compliments - we could not have asked for anything more from our stay there.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Anne A, General Manager at 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear Vinati S,

Your very personal note of praise, including special mention of Khun Charm, Khun Toto and our food and beverage team, makes each of us feel very appreciated.

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experience on Tripadvisor and for doing the team the honor of saying "we could not have asked for anything more from our stay".

Warm regards and sincere thanks,

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Loved this hotel! Location was fantastic, the staff was very helpful, and the room/grounds are beautiful. One day I hope to replicate the bathroom in my home - it was out of a magazine. Was a bit of a splurge, but worth it - was my favorite hotel on the trip!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rena-on-the-Road,

Thank you for the wonderful headline, it reminds me of a Kate Bush song, and makes me believe that everything about your stay was wonderful.

Good luck with the bathroom renovation and hopefully you will find your way back to our corner of Thailand in the not too distant future.

gm@137Pillarshouse.com

Reviewed 13 February 2017

If you have high expectations, you will not be disappointed, as the attentive service, spacious and well appointed rooms, great food served inside or al fresco in an old historic teak building (we recommend the pomelo and soft shell crab salad, and the pad tha goong and river shrimp with fried garlic), amidst beautifully landscaped grounds, merits our personal award as the best hotel in Northern Thailand.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Redfoot

Dear Redfoot,

We are indeed honored to have you bestow 137 Pillars House with your personal best award for a hotel in Northern Thailand.

Such praise reaffirms that we are on the right track and motivates us to try even harder to ensure that all guests leave with the same sentiment.

Warm regards and thank you,

Anne Arrowsmith,

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time at 137 Pillars House! The rooms are lovely, the breakfast is delicious, and I cannot say enough about our butler, Pui. She is so special and ensured we had the most perfect stay. We loved everything about this hotel!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Laurie K,

It is wonderfully gratifying to read your review and learn that you had a 'perfect stay' at 137 Pillars House.

Your special words of appreciation for the care provided by Khun Pui have been shared with her, together with my own thanks for her outstanding service.

gm@137Pillarshouse.com

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at five and six star hotels all over the world. This is definitely a great hotel. Our Butler and Toto is excellent. My wife is recovering from a hip fracture. Everyone at the hotel is attentive and helpful. They always make sure she is escorted around the property. Our pool villa suite is beautiful. Our private plunge pool is awesome. We have a beautiful patio to smoke cigars on. The room is well laid out. We have both indoor and outdoor showers as well as a beautiful whirlpool bathtub. Their breakfast buffet is wonderful. It is served in a beautiful 130-year-old teak house.I would definitely recommend this hotel as the first choice for anyone wanting to be in downtown Chang Mai.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear drl_smit-may,

Thank you for your words of praise for 137 Pillars House and for the attentiveness of the staff, especially Khun Toto. It is gratifying to read that both yourself and your wife felt well cared for and that the team were attentive to the special needs of your wife. They all join me in sending regards.

If I can ever be of assistance, please be sure to reach out to me.