“Unfortunately We missed something out !!! the Best french bistro”
Review of La Fourchette

La Fourchette
Ranked #25 of 2,501 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018

last two weeks we went to the restaurant but Its been closing
I always celebrate my birthday and party here it was absolutely professional service as I've ever. The owner always make me surprised with little cake and really good wine by recommendation. We love it!! last time we came here the restaurant has been changed like tablecloths, napkin, mural pictures and the place has a very cozy atmosphere. I swear you will never be disappointed at the food that the chef always pay attention to what you expect here..
lastly Id rather say we will look forward to have meal in this fantastic restaurant.
check it out on facebook " La Fourchette French Restaurant "

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I dined at this charming restaurant on 1 March and was told the owner/chef was closing it the end of April 2018. He is going away and will reopen in early May.

On the upside, after coming out of hospital with severe gastro, this was the first place I dined at as I was in need of Western food.

The veggies were cooked in real butter & lightly salted with pink salt. The stroganoff was medium rare, soft, tasty, flavoursome and delightful. The mashed potato was made with real milk! Actual milk! Oh my God, it was heavenly.

I was glad to have the chance to dine here and I look forward to returning in May.

1  Thank noodlegoat
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I visited the place after I had a starter in Woo Cafe & Art Gallery. I could not stay and eat there. The standard of interior design is so high here in Chiang Mai with so many places with creative, positive ambiente that I had to postpone my dinner for 24 hours.
The next evening I ate there and the food is truly superb.
I really hope the owner will do a complete renewal of the interior to lift the place to higher standard.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t get me wrong I loved the 80’s
We wanted some western food for a change after being here a month. After reading other reviews we gave it ago. But I have to say I thought the food
Was average and over priced . We had to wait 50 minutes for the starters. I just felt disappointed after all the other reviews.

However the staff were excellent,
The decor very french and Triumph
Motor cycle in the front of the restaurant the best bit .

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We have been coming back to this place for years now, and every time I was never left down. I ordered the Filet Mignon (medium rare), it was excellent! Just how I like it. My partner ordered the lamb chop (medium rare), and it too was very tasty. I believe that Chef Oh's skill is only getting better and better each time we visit. The staff were lovely as always. The Chef even gave us some homemade ice cream on the house! That was an excellent touch. Needless to say that I will be keep coming back to this place and would recommend to anyone who enjoys French cuisine.

1  Thank Riki-oh L