Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort
US$389
US$337
Expedia
Akyra Manor Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$331
US$199
BED Phrasingh(Chiang Mai)
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
BED Chiangmai Gate(Chiang Mai)
Sleep Guesthouse(Chiang Mai)
Lime House(Chiang Mai)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrain treeping riverbeautiful treenight marketbeautiful hotelthai architectureour honeymoonbeautiful poolcold towelshuge bathroombreakfast was excellentriver viewkhao soiturn down servicecolonial stylerestaurant staffvisit chiang mai again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel itself is beautiful and the reception staff are very friendly and helpful with organising our transportation. As some feedback on things that can be improved, the pool bar is apparently in operation however there are no staff around to order from. I am not sure if this is due to low season and so fewer staff working however we were told at check in that the hotel was fully booked which was clearly not true as the place was empty during our stay. Our room seems to have some kind of pest problem as there were flies even in the bed. The toiletries were not replenished daily and rubbish was not disposed of even when requested. We had much higher expectations, the only thing romantic about this hotel is the name.

3  Thank Jess_V87
Reviewed 11 May 2018

My husband and I just returned from almost three weeks in Thailand on our honeymoon. We were lucky enough to kick off our trip with three nights here, and we hated to leave! As we traveled around we stayed at luxury resorts, and I can honestly say that Na Nirand was our favorite. The hotel is stunning, set along the Ping River, and centered around the gorgeous rain tree. It's quiet, the food is incredible (the breakfast was also one of our favorites in Thailand), and the service was unmatched anywhere else. The hotel team made us feel so well-cared for the entire time with the perfect level of attentiveness -- we never felt smothered. Everyone was friendly, every need we had was met (when we had to catch an early flight, breakfast was boxed up and packed for us, and they remembered a food allergy one of us has and packed accordingly). The attention to detail throughout the hotel was wonderful -- the wonderful scent in the lobby, the extras left during the nightly turn-down service. We just loved our time there. We packed too much into our time in Chiang Mai to be able to enjoy the spa, which we regret, but we were able to take quick dips in the beautiful pool, which I highly recommend. There are only a few, minor things to mention. We stayed on the side of the hotel next to a temple, and we woke up very early to the sound of gongs and a rooster. This was not something that bothered us, but if it sounds like something that would bother you, I'd request a room on the other side of the pool. Also, the food here is slightly on the expensive side, even compared to similar resorts in Thailand -- but we kept saying that you get what you pay for, it was delicious. The only real downside we had staying here was that we came here first, and compared everywhere else we stayed to Na Nirand! We are planning to return someday as soon as we can.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear MuseumGirl2014,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor. On behalf of all our team members, we appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your comments. We are so proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any help at info@nanirand.com or rsvn@nanirand.com.

I look forward to welcoming both of you back to our resort again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Pictures on the website simply don’t do it justice. We wanted to pick a place and not feel like we were in the “city.” We were on our honeymoon and picked Na Nirand and couldn’t have been happier. The atmosphere and villas you get to stay in while on the river and landscape surrounding make you feel like you are in a village. Staff was incredible and breakfast amazing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Spencer N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during 08 - 10 May 2018 (02 nights) and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband and I had the opportunity to enjoy only one night at Na Nirand, but wished it could have been longer! In that short timeframe, Na Nirand made quite an impression and we hope to return again soon!

The setting of the hotel property is epic from the stunning rain tree which speaks to the historic past of the property as the former first Royal Forest Department to the peacefulness of the river and the surrounding wildlife. Since it was our honeymoon, Na Nirand generously upgraded us to the Romantic Lanna Corner Suite. The room was lovely! If you book here, which you should, I highly recommend this room! It is very spacious with an enormous bathroom and lovely balcony with a romantic view of the rain tree and river. We also enjoyed the Harnn bath toiletries. I had never used the brand before, but the natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion is really very nice!

The unique swimming pool might be easily mistaken for a landscaped reflection pond, but for that reason, it proved to be a truly lovely pool experience. I liked the black tile as well as the lounge chairs that are situated in the water.

I also cannot say enough to compliment the spa experience! The value for the level and quality of the service is exceptional! My husband and I both enjoyed body scrubs and massages. The results from the body scrub were amazing! The spa therapists are well trained and very kind!

The food was also delicious! We spent almost 3 weeks in Thailand staying at a variety of luxury hotel properties and the breakfast at Na Nirand was one of our favorites!

I highly recommend this very special boutique hotel!

Room Tip: The Romantic Lanna Corner Suite room is spacious with an enormous bathroom and lovely balcony that offers a romantic view of the river.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear jennyalee,

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

A superb small hotel. Brilliantly designed, great peaceful location, fantastic staff - stayed in lots of places in Chiang Mai and this is by far the best so far
Lovely breakfast by the river, dinner excellent
There is nothing else to say other than seriously consider Na Nirand when looking to stay in Chiang Mai - it’s fantastic

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear bhacker,

I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.