All reviews rain tree ping river gorgeous resort night market luxurious bathroom beautiful pool area our honeymoon river view the entire staff turn down service breakfast was excellent colonial style tuk tuk rooms are beautiful relaxing stay special thanks the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Pictures on the website simply don’t do it justice. We wanted to pick a place and not feel like we were in the “city.” We were on our honeymoon and picked Na Nirand and couldn’t have been happier. The atmosphere and villas you get to stay in while on the river and landscape surrounding make you feel like you are in a village. Staff was incredible and breakfast amazing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Spencer N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during 08 - 10 May 2018 (02 nights) and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any help at info@nanirand.com or rsvn@nanirand.com.

I look forward to welcoming both of you back to our resort again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

My husband and I had the opportunity to enjoy only one night at Na Nirand, but wished it could have been longer! In that short timeframe, Na Nirand made quite an impression and we hope to return again soon!

The setting of the hotel property is epic from the stunning rain tree which speaks to the historic past of the property as the former first Royal Forest Department to the peacefulness of the river and the surrounding wildlife. Since it was our honeymoon, Na Nirand generously upgraded us to the Romantic Lanna Corner Suite. The room was lovely! If you book here, which you should, I highly recommend this room! It is very spacious with an enormous bathroom and lovely balcony with a romantic view of the rain tree and river. We also enjoyed the Harnn bath toiletries. I had never used the brand before, but the natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion is really very nice!

The unique swimming pool might be easily mistaken for a landscaped reflection pond, but for that reason, it proved to be a truly lovely pool experience. I liked the black tile as well as the lounge chairs that are situated in the water.

I also cannot say enough to compliment the spa experience! The value for the level and quality of the service is exceptional! My husband and I both enjoyed body scrubs and massages. The results from the body scrub were amazing! The spa therapists are well trained and very kind!

The food was also delicious! We spent almost 3 weeks in Thailand staying at a variety of luxury hotel properties and the breakfast at Na Nirand was one of our favorites!

I highly recommend this very special boutique hotel!

Room Tip: The Romantic Lanna Corner Suite room is spacious with an enormous bathroom and lovely balcony that offers a romantic view of the river.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear jennyalee,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor. On behalf of all our team members, we appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your comments. We are so proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

A superb small hotel. Brilliantly designed, great peaceful location, fantastic staff - stayed in lots of places in Chiang Mai and this is by far the best so far
Lovely breakfast by the river, dinner excellent
There is nothing else to say other than seriously consider Na Nirand when looking to stay in Chiang Mai - it’s fantastic

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear bhacker,

I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We a family group of 5 adults directly with the hotel. Kwang who is working in reservation department was very helpful and efficient. Though there's some misunderstanding on our booking, Kwang handled it professionally and warmly. We enjoyed every second of staying in the resort.

Room Tip: Gorgeous colonial style hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lulu G,

A "BIG THANK YOU" for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your compliment on Tripadvisor. On behalf of all our team members, we appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your comments. We are very proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer especially from Khun Kwang, our Supervisor Reservation. So I will pass this compliment to her immediately.

I look forward to welcoming you and friends back to our resort again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This hotel is so beautiful! Fairly newly built in the colonial style, the rooms are lovely, albeit a bit small. The pool is gorgeous and the restaurant on the Ping river is a great place to enjoy the complimentary breakfast or drinks and dinner. The staff is helpful and friendly. It is just a very civilized, grown up place.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor and faced the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple