All reviews rain tree ping river gorgeous resort night market luxurious bathroom beautiful pool area our honeymoon river view the entire staff turn down service breakfast was excellent colonial style tuk tuk rooms are beautiful relaxing stay special thanks the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We stayed three nights here and it could not have been nicer. The room was lovely and the grounds are beautiful. The staff at reception always greeted us and asked us what or if we needed anything. Breakfast was wonderful. Fresh fruit and many choices available. The pool was gorgeous and we cooled off after sightseeing each day. I would stay here absolutely again. The view and landscaping were impeccable also. We were next to a temple so we did hear gongs each morning but were ok with it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear normbeck,

"THANK YOU" for choosing to stay with us and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor.
On behalf of all our team members, we appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your comments. We are so proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any help at info@nanirand.com or rsvn@nanirand.com.

I look forward to welcoming you and party back to our resort again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We just got back from our trip in Thailand and stayed at Na Nirand for 3 nights. This hotel is such great value for money, the staff are absolutely so welcoming, the hotel is clean and the grounds are kept in great shape. The rooms are absolutely lovely and modern but still with a very thai design approach which we absolutely loved with a balcony overlooking the beautiful pool. The staff at Na Nirand especially Swanee Pichairat were absolutely amazing and helped us organize transfers and transports to some of the sites outside of the city, especially a private red Songtaew up to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep which cost just over $20 for a return trip. The breakfast out on the restaurant terrace overlooking the river whilst the sun rose is absolutely perfect, the quality of the food at breakfast and the options available are great and everyone will find something they will like. We were considering the Tamarind hotel but chose this one due to the price and it was well worth it (especially during Songkran being a little outside the main old city walls) and fantastic value for money and just minutes walk from the night market. If I could give more starts I would! Thanks Na Nirand team for such a fantastic stay.

Dear rosswhaynes,

"THANK YOU" for choosing to stay with us during 13 - 16 April 2018 (03 nights) and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel at the end of March, and cannot praise it and the staff highly enough. The accommodation was spacious, spotless and very comfortable. The restaurant was first class. Although we did not have dinner at the hotel we had a lovely afternoon tea and the sunptuous breakfast was honestly the best I have ever encountered in any hotel. The staff run the hotel extremely efficiently, but even the more importantly they clearly put the guests at the centre of what they do, and try to do everything they can to make your stay an enjoyable one. They were all charming and helpful to every last man and woman.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very nice new place by the river. Not too big, not too small – very nice atmosphere. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. We stayed three nights in April and enjoyed our time very much. Breakfast was excellent, very nice seating by the river. Dinner was also exceptionally good! The night market is close by, and there is normally a Tuk-tuk waiting on the road close by. And the pool is perfect to relax after exploring the city on a hot day.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nanirand, Manager at Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear hugo72,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and give a great compliment on Tripadvisor. On behalf of all our team members, we appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your comments.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is like an oasis in Chiang Mai. Recently built with beautiful grounds and very good location. Excellent service and the breakfast has a lot of choices for all tastes. Highly recommend for a romantic stay in a beautiful setting.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple